Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF Master Balls Trading Shinies and legends!
HEllo all exactly what the title says i like to theme catch my shinies and im trying to get a couple master balls to catch specific mons with 
If you are interested in trading a Master Ball (attached to any pokemon) for any of my legend or shiny pokemon just let me know !! 

Im looking for LEGIT master balls obtained in game (Story,Lottery,Secret Base Pickup) no HACKS, GENERATED, DUPLICATED 

Legends:
Legit US Genesect NA Codes X2  
Legit US Genesect lvl 100 Event Ball 
Latias lvl 33 Pokeball
Kyogre lvl 45 GreatBall 

And the Shinies:
Spoink F lvl 11 Luxury Ball
Grumpig F Lv 48 Pokeball 
Magmortor Lvl100 Pokeball 
Greninja M Lvl 100 Pokeball
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
I have a spare masterball, will trade for hoopa. Add me.
I have a Master Ball i got from the story, i can trade it for your shiny sylveon
(Oct 9, 2016, 11:44 AM)Idle Wrote: I have a spare masterball, will trade for hoopa. Add me.

Awesome Sounds Good i added you just let me know when you would like to trade!
(Oct 9, 2016, 02:31 PM)RRainboom Wrote: I have a Master Ball i got from the story, i can trade it for your shiny sylveon

Awesome iadded you just let me know when you would like to trade!!
(Oct 9, 2016, 05:32 PM)OGaryOak Wrote:
(Oct 9, 2016, 02:31 PM)RRainboom Wrote: I have a Master Ball i got from the story, i can trade it for your shiny sylveon

Awesome iadded you just let me know when you would like to trade!!

Bump
I have 5 masterballs (2 from team magma/aqua, 1 from pokeball factory, and 2 from lottery since i do a lot of miracle trades) so I am willing to trade 4 of them for the four legendaries!!
(Oct 11, 2016, 09:25 AM)xyzyx101 Wrote: I have 5 masterballs (2 from team magma/aqua, 1 from pokeball factory, and 2 from lottery since i do a lot of miracle trades) so I am willing to trade 4 of them for the four legendaries!!

sOunds great to me!! ill add you FC and just let me know when you are ready to trade !!

let me know if you are still interested in trading if not no worries just checking !!
I have 2 spare Masterballs, Can I get the shiny Furfrou and Crobat?