Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] DreamB Pokemon [SUN/MOON]
(Aug 17, 2017, 04:11 PM)bambam081890 Wrote:
(Aug 17, 2017, 04:06 PM)PerchPond Wrote:
(Aug 17, 2017, 04:00 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: Im interested in HA. Just make me any offer, Im not that picky
@bambam081890 Would HA female Nidoran in Dive Ball interest you?

Yes That will work
Great, I have some breedjects ready, so I'll add you and head to the Plaza Smile
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Be right there
Thank you
(Aug 17, 2017, 04:14 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: Be right there
Thanks!
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
(Aug 17, 2017, 03:32 PM)bambam081890 Wrote: Im not sure if anyonr would be interested, but today I recieved a parasect in a DB, and bred it. I now have a paras in a DB

[Image: paras.png]

Agility
rototiller
leech seed
metal claw

ability is Dry skin

I do not know much more then that

@bambam081890 I already have a possible trade for a DreamB HA Paras happening later BUT I might be interested in this guy for the Egg Moves if you're interested in any of the Pokemon I have available ? I also have some already on hand HA Pokemon if you'd like me to list off those Pokemon for you  Blush
@evilcackles , Sorry, but Paras has been sent to @PerchPond , but i will be breeding more as sson as I have a chance.
(Aug 18, 2017, 03:21 AM)bambam081890 Wrote: @evilcackles , Sorry, but Paras has been sent to @PerchPond , but i will be breeding more as sson as I have a chance.

Mkay! Well, I'll let you know if I'm interested in 1 later then
Kay hey so @evilcackles to finally get back to you about this going off that first list you got I've got 15 dreamball mons you don't have listed, those being: 
  Basculin, Croagunk, Corphish, Electrike, Hippopotas, HootHoot, Maractus, Natu, Oddish, Roggenrola, Shelmet, Snover, Stantler, Staryu, annnd Wooper :D I'm sure you've gotten some of these some tell me which ones your interested in and we'll work something out ~
@evilcackles  If you are still interested in the paras I just bred a couple, all in dream balls.

Same move sets
One is Dry skin ability with a brave nature

the other has a hardy nature with effect spore as the ability