Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[LOOKING FOR] LF: Some rare pokemon FT: Inside post [Gen 6]
I'm working on my living dex and there are some version exclusives that I can't get.

This is for gen 6

I'm looking for:
Any 2 of the 3 legendary birds @PerchPond
Ho-oh or Lugia @PerchPond
Groudon or Kyogre
Dialga or Palkia
Reshiram or Zekrom
Tornadus or Thundurus @PerchPond
Somebody to trade with (pokemon that need to evolve while holding items like magmortar and electivire) @eddytay1234

I'm offering:
Shiny pokemon (i'll hunt them so they'll be 100% legit)
Genning services (Up to but no more than 10 pokemon)
Legitimate pokemon that I train myself

Special thanks to:
@PerchPond
@eddytay1234
I can help Smile
I have Groudon,Dialga,Palkia,Kyogre,Zekrom,Reshiram,and i can trade with you. Smile
I'm just here to keep the random smiley chain going. Smile
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@itsmekhairi What would you like in return? Btw, I don't need groudon and kyogre, just one. Same with dialga/palkia and zekrom/reshiram
@eddytay1234 Awesome! What would you like in return?

Smile
(Apr 28, 2018, 03:11 PM)moo311 Wrote: @itsmekhairi What would you like in return? Btw, I don't need groudon and kyogre, just one. Same with dialga/palkia and zekrom/reshiram
I would like you to gen pokemon for me.
(Apr 28, 2018, 03:16 PM)itsmekhairi Wrote:
(Apr 28, 2018, 03:11 PM)moo311 Wrote: @itsmekhairi What would you like in return? Btw, I don't need groudon and kyogre, just one. Same with dialga/palkia and zekrom/reshiram
I would like you to gen pokemon for me.

Gen 6 or 7?
@moo311 I have all of them, so I can trade those that itsmekhairi doesn't have I guess Blush I don't need anything for it

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
i can help "Somebody to trade with (pokemon that need to evolve while holding items like magmortar and electivire)"

gen 7 or 6 also can Smile
@PerchPond Thank you so much! When can you trade? I should be free all today and most of tomorrow
@eddytay1234 I don't have all of the items ready yet, but I can still get you what you want in return. Which offer would you like?