Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

MY FIRST LEGIT SHINY CATCH
I just Caught my first Shiny exploring a friend safari. It was a Shuppet I am so Happy right now. What was your guys first shiny?
REMORAID
DUdeee my 1st was also shuppet !!! who i affectionately named Casper i caught him horde hunting at my pyre (outside)  Congrats on your 1st shiny Yo!
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
Tentacrul in Emerald a lot of years ago :D
In oras mine would be a shiny korpfish :D
Out of all the games it would be shiny gyarados in HG SS but if that doesnt count it would be geodude (also HG SS)

Gj with the shiny tho~
[Image: b458abff63795e98a40cf53d792a4cff.jpg]
Yay! Congrats :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Congrats! :D
The first shiny that I legitimately captured was a Luvdisc. t h e y ' r e  s o  g o l d e n
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to
my first in ORAS was a Barboach from chain fishing. Otherwise I think when I was very young i encounted and killed a Shiny Zubat in Mt. Moon.
Congrats on your 1st shiny @HomieHotDog mine was in  pokemon x and it was relicanth.
I actually just caught a shiny gulpin in a horde! I also found a shiny geodude, but I didn't hunt it perposefully, so I didn't prepare and the whole horde used magnitude/earthquake and killed it. Sad