Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
Due to popular demand, here is a thread for some baseball talk. I know there are some MLB fans out there. Let your voices be heard!
How does the rest of this off season play out? What team do you support? Favorite players?
I haven't been able to watch baseball in forever. When does the season start? What are the top 5 teams?
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Dec 1, 2014, 01:33 PM)Justin Wrote: I haven't been able to watch baseball in forever.  When does the season start? What are the top 5 teams?

The season starts April 5, 2015. The top 5 teams in my opinion are: (Best to worst)

1. Giants (Won the World Series)
2. Royals (Lost World Series)
3. Cardinals
4. Orioles
5. Tigers
The Giants have been a force! The Red Sox are my team, so this past year was tough. But things are looking up for 2015!
(Dec 1, 2014, 01:20 PM)kcarberry Wrote: Due to popular demand, here is a thread for some baseball talk. I know there are some MLB fans out there.  Let your voices be heard!
How does the rest of this off season play out?  What team do you support?  Favorite players?

I finally made it to the best thread on the site! Lol
(Dec 1, 2014, 01:33 PM)Justin Wrote: I haven't been able to watch baseball in forever.  When does the season start? What are the top 5 teams?

Giants won the World Series but the AL East teams will be so good next year almost all of them will have great seasons. Baseball starts in April btw that's always my favorite month
(Dec 1, 2014, 02:30 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

Giants won the World Series but the AL East teams will be so good next year almost all of them will have great seasons. Baseball starts in April btw that's always my favorite month

Mitch, where do you think Lester ends up?! I still think the Sox can re-sign him, but it won't be cheap.
(Dec 1, 2014, 02:33 PM)kcarberry Wrote:
(Dec 1, 2014, 02:30 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:

Mitch, where do you think Lester ends up?! I still think the Sox can re-sign him, but it won't be cheap.

Red Sox probably. It will be interesting to see how he stacks up against a healthy Yankees team, revamped Toronto, and the always good Baltimore. I think Scherzer comes to the Yankees though. Tanaka and Scherzer 1, 2 that's gonna be a great rotation
(Dec 1, 2014, 01:35 PM)AquaX101 Wrote:

The season starts April 5, 2015. The top 5 teams in my opinion are: (Best to worst)

3. Cardinals
4. Orioles
5. Tigers

Sorry, the Nationals should be up at that list. Besides the Royals, they came the closest to beating the Giants and would've won if not for a few blown calls.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Dec 1, 2014, 04:09 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Dec 1, 2014, 01:35 PM)AquaX101 Wrote:

3. Cardinals
4. Orioles
5. Tigers

Sorry, the Nationals should be up at that list. Besides the Royals, they came the closest to beating the Giants and would've won if not for a few blown calls.
Well if the royals sent that runner at third in game 7 they would've won