Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
(Mar 19, 2015, 07:30 AM)kcarberry Wrote: Hey everyone! There is a fantasy baseball league open for those interested.  It is a public league so join quickly.  The league name is "Pete Roselia", and there is no password to join.  The link the the page is here http://games.espn.go.com/flb/welcome.  Just click Join an Existing League, and search for Pete Roselia.  

The draft is Monday March 30th at 8PM EST.  See you there!
Can't wait to draft Stephen Drew No. 1 overall! (Just kidding that's worse than Gengarite Kangaskhan)
There are still plenty of slots left to join the fantasy baseball league! It is a public league so join quickly. The league name is "Pete Roselia", and there is no password to join. The link the the page is here http://games.espn.go.com/flb/welcome. Just click Join an Existing League, and search for Pete Roselia.

The draft is Monday March 30th at 8PM EST. See you there!
Hey guys, I made a mistake. I left the max number of teams as 20 just in case, and it looks like I can't edit that number unless we are in a League Manager league. If we don't have 20 teams by tonight, the draft won't happen.

So, I've made another league called Pete Roserade that is a League Manager setup. Please email me at kenny.carberry@gmail.com ASAP so I can invite you to this league. If this works out, we should still be able to draft at 8PM tonight. If not, we can reschedule easily, or alter the number of teams.

Thanks and sorry for the confusion

Kenny
Second League locked up. Give us at least a day when you are starting a league ffs.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
The draft for the original league is going on right now there are 20 teams
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I'll provide scores of every game from now on every night on this thread.
I'll have the scores later today but not from any previous games before today.
One thing from yesterday though is that Clayton Kershaw is 0-1 with a 5.84 ERA that's right the reigning MVP
Sureprising season so far? Nationals and Mariners struggling and my favorite team (the Yankees) are sitting 8 games over .500 in 1st place! Who would've thought they'd be this good this year? Houston Astros are 9 games over .500 and in 1st place as Dallas Keuchel is pitching very well this season! Even the New York Mets are in 1st in their division with that amazing starting pitching rotation!
(May 10, 2015, 08:39 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Sureprising season so far? Nationals and Mariners struggling and my favorite team (the Yankees) are sitting 8 games over .500 in 1st place! Who would've thought they'd be this good this year? Houston Astros are 9 games over .500 and in 1st place as Dallas Keuchel is pitching very well this season! Even the New York Mets are in 1st in their division with that amazing starting pitching rotation!

I hope the Astros can keep it up. It's always fun to see the underdog put up a fight!
This offseason has been crazy! Has your team done anything to help you out? Let us know! For me, Yankees traded for Castro!