Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
Padres trying to get Matt Kemp lol
Dee Gordon to the Marlins?...
That too. Horrible move.
Please have Dee Gordon go to the Marlins. It'll make no difference to the Marlins and LA will go up in flames.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Long post incomingg.

So let me explain something with the tigers. The tigers press conference/meeting with the media has been delayed for 2 hours. A half an hour before the conference's original time, the nationals say they are getting prepared for a blockbuster trade. People say on MLBN say the thing that would make it a blockbuster would be trading Bryce Harper. But, the Nationals said earlier that they were listening to offers on Tyler Clippard, a reliever in which the tigers need because, you know about the tigers bullpen.
Oh god Nationals please don't trade Bryce Harper or Tyler Clippard. Our bullpen isn't clutch at all please don't trade away our only consistent one.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
MLB news for Wednesday, December 9th, 2014
1. Dodgers trade for Jimmy Rollins and they trade Dee Gordon to the Marlins
2. Brandon McCarthy signs 4 year deal with Dodgers
3. Red Sox acquire SP Wade the Miley from D-Backs
I'll have all important moves everyday posted here!
Dan Jennings is the worst GM in baseball. First you sign Stanton to a terrible contract then you trade away your top pitching prospect in a rebuilding team?
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
MLB News for December 11, 2014 as of 12 PM EST
1. Matt Kemp is traded to San Diego Padres
2. Reds trade pitchers: Matt Latis to Marlins and Alfredo Simon to the Tigers
3. Yoenis Cespedes traded to Tigers for Rick Porcello
4. Red Sox sign SPs Justin Masterson and Wade Miley
So I lose my Catcher and Kemp who had just came off hitting at the top of his game for 2 guys that aren't even major play makers nor heard anything about them. Yesterday we traded Dee Gordan, Haren, and Migueal Rojas (SICK Shortstop) My MLB season is done already