Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
Dodgers used Self-Destruct (it's not very effective...)
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Seems like the tigers didn't lose anything, trade porcello, get cespedes and 2 relievers, then trade a SS and a Prospect for Alfredo Simon. ahhh, today was good.
Lucky you guys. The logic going on for the dodgers is we are investing in defense and getting rid of our offense. Don't matter how well your defense is if you can't score which has been our problem for 3 years SMH.
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:34 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: So I lose my Catcher and Kemp who had just came off hitting at the top of his game for 2 guys that aren't even major play makers nor heard anything about them. Yesterday we traded Dee Gordan, Haren, and Migueal Rojas (SICK Shortstop) My MLB season is done already

Yikes that's tough Dovers got Jimmy Rollins tho. They will contend fo sho btw sad to see him go but McCarthy was great with the Yankees
(Dec 11, 2014, 08:46 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:34 AM)IceyGamer Wrote: So I lose my Catcher and Kemp who had just came off hitting at the top of his game for 2 guys that aren't even major play makers nor heard anything about them. Yesterday we traded Dee Gordan, Haren, and Migueal Rojas (SICK Shortstop) My MLB season is done already

Yikes that's tough Dovers got Jimmy Rollins tho. They will contend fo sho btw sad to see him go but McCarthy was great with the Yankees

He is old though that's the problem. We spent the last 5 years building up a young organization only to kick out those guys and go back to getting older players.
(Dec 11, 2014, 11:45 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2014, 08:46 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: [quote='IceyGamer' pid='13209' dateline='1418319295']
So I lose my Catcher and Kemp who had just came off hitting at the top of his game for 2 guys that aren't even major play makers nor heard anything about them. Yesterday we traded Dee Gordan, Haren, and Migueal Rojas (SICK Shortstop) My MLB season is done already

[/quote

He is old though that's the problem. We spent the last 5 years building up a young organization only to kick out those guys and go back to getting older players.
Sounds like the Yankees to me lol,
Hopefully the tigers will be able to keep up with the whitesox and Indians when the season starts, I expect the Royals to be 4th in the division
I know there's a year-after curse, but 4th in the division? My pick for Central is the Indians.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Dec 12, 2014, 04:11 PM)thewasher19 Wrote: I know there's a year-after curse, but 4th in the division? My pick for Central is the Indians.

Maybe 3rd or 4th, really either one and the twins don't have starting pitching yet
Hunter Pence of the Giants is streaming on twitch. User Name is hunterpence.