Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
(Feb 9, 2015, 10:46 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 10:35 AM)AndrewAllen Wrote: Royals had it in the bag the just missed their chance but I'm a rangers fan but also a red sox fan and Yankees fan as well (Yankees because Derek Jeter u will be missed)
Rangers are gonna be much better this year! I'm a huge Yankees Fan and I say we're gonna have a better year then those dumb Red Sox

The Rangers and the Mariners are just your farm teams. Admit it.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I swear if Zack Greinke opts out of his contract I'ma lose it.
actually they are not my farmers for two reasons 1. I live in texas the dallas area and 2. I hate the fluffin mariners im pretty sure everyone does
also mitch no offense but at least the red sox have on a world series
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:12 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: also mitch no offense but at least the red sox have on a world series

I'm a Red Sox fan and even I know that the Yankees are way better then us in terms of World Series wins.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
I know but the only reason I still like the Yankees is because of the fact the Derek jeter has retired so I just watch their game because he was the best player they had 21st century so far in my opnion
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:09 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: actually they are not my farmers for two reasons 1. I live in texas the dallas area and 2. I hate the fluffin mariners im pretty sure everyone does

Pretty sure the Mariners are probably the most loved team on here considering they're owned by Nintendo.
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
well then u do learn something new everyday I didn't know that at all (why Nintendo why them) k I guess I hate them less top enough to make my top 10 but probably enough to make top 15 XP
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:33 PM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Feb 9, 2015, 12:09 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: actually they are not my farmers for two reasons 1. I live in texas the dallas area and 2. I hate the fluffin mariners im pretty sure everyone does

Pretty sure the Mariners are probably the most loved team on here considering they're owned by Nintendo.

The Yankees have never been bad no matter what kind of team they have, however it seems one year the Red Sox are doing very bad and the next they win the World Series. You never know
True so true