Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
(Jan 7, 2015, 08:52 AM)kcarberry Wrote: Stephen Drew to the Yankees for $5 million.  What a waste of money!  Enjoy your .150 batting average, NY fans.  He was fun to have around in Boston, but the guy couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

One step closer to ARod out the door I guess
38 days until pitchers and catchers report for Spring Training!
(Jan 13, 2015, 03:13 PM)kcarberry Wrote: 38 days until pitchers and catchers report for Spring Training!

So much hype! Yankees winning the division this year! I can feel it!
Yankees acquire RHP Chris Martin from Rockies and DFA P: Germenez
(Jan 13, 2015, 07:27 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Yankees acquire RHP Chris Martin from Rockies and DFA P: Germenez

Yaaa, nothing says Division Champs quite like Stephen Drew at second base. #RedSoxNation
(Jan 14, 2015, 11:58 AM)kcarberry Wrote:
(Jan 13, 2015, 07:27 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote: Yankees acquire RHP Chris Martin from Rockies and DFA P: Germenez

Yaaa, nothing says Division Champs quite like Stephen Drew at second base. #RedSoxNation

How did you win the WS with him though? Lol
David Ortiz and Jon Lester haha. I think Drew had like 1 hit the whole postseason in 2013
(Jan 14, 2015, 01:35 PM)kcarberry Wrote: David Ortiz and Jon Lester haha. I think Drew had like 1 hit the whole postseason in 2013

He's gonna be DFAd by the deadline lol
Max Scherzer going to muh local team HYPE
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Max Scherzer signs $210 MILLION deal with Washington Nationals for 14 years, he could leave after 7 if he desires but will only get half the money. That's alot money but I figure he gets injured or neends TJ surgery at least one of those years