Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Major League Baseball Discussions
Great stuff guys! I'm pretty excited for spring training to ramp up this weekend. Would anyone be interested in doing a free fantasy baseball league?
(Feb 18, 2015, 09:12 AM)kcarberry Wrote: Great stuff guys! I'm pretty excited for spring training to ramp up this weekend. Would anyone be interested in doing a free fantasy baseball league?

If we can get enough people. Some of us from the community tried last year but there weren't enough people.
(Feb 18, 2015, 10:31 AM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2015, 09:12 AM)kcarberry Wrote: Great stuff guys! I'm pretty excited for spring training to ramp up this weekend. Would anyone be interested in doing a free fantasy baseball league?

If we can get enough people. Some of us from the community tried last year but there weren't enough people.

Ok cool, let's give it a shot! Having the forums will help.
Rougned Odor and Rougned Odor will be the best DP combination in baseball!
SPRING TRAINING HYPE PogChamp
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
GET PREPARED FOR WILL FARREL http://mlb.mlb.com/team/player.jsp?playe...level='ALL'
So are we doing a fantasy league? Do you think we can get enough people? Probably 5 or 6 would be a fair number. What do you think?
(Mar 16, 2015, 09:32 AM)kcarberry Wrote: So are we doing a fantasy league?  Do you think we can get enough people?  Probably 5 or 6 would be a fair number.  What do you think?
I messaged you and Aqua about it but to no avail. I'd love to play fantasy baseball!
(Mar 16, 2015, 01:34 PM)mitchmaster24 Wrote:
(Mar 16, 2015, 09:32 AM)kcarberry Wrote: So are we doing a fantasy league?  Do you think we can get enough people?  Probably 5 or 6 would be a fair number.  What do you think?
I messaged you and Aqua about it but to no avail. I'd love to play fantasy baseball!

Sorry Mitch, I didn't see your message! I'll check it out now.
Hey everyone! There is a fantasy baseball league open for those interested. It is a public league so join quickly. The league name is "Pete Roselia", and there is no password to join. The link the the page is here http://games.espn.go.com/flb/welcome. Just click Join an Existing League, and search for Pete Roselia.

The draft is Monday March 30th at 8PM EST. See you there!