Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEW MEMBER] Hello~ Haven't Played Since G/S!
Rainbow 
Hi!

I recently got back into pokemon after a long hiatus (since Gold/Silver). I'm interested in the competitive battle scene but a lot of the new pokemon/attacks/types are unfamiliar to me. This forum seems like a great place to start. I'm glad that Tyranitar is still a thing lol 

Fun Fact: The pokemon I loved the most was Larvitar (too bad I can't catch him in S/M  :s ) but a close second is Gastly so that's why my IGN is Gastly. 

Cheers!  Heart
Welcome weary traveler... Long time you have spent away from our glorious world of pokemon. Glad to have you back once more kind sir!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Oh man, you have A LOT of catching up to do. If you have any questions, like you said, this is the place to ask them!
Welcome to the forums @umbagog! Feel free to check out the guides we've made for the competitive section in Pokemon Forever. Since we just had another generation shift, once again the competitive format in both VGC and Singles has changed. Be sure to check out our content in the new future. Again welcome!
Eyyyy always nice to have a new member! I'm sure you will love these forums!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?