Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon Sun & Moon Coming to Nintendo Switch
[Image: UcKStnG.png]

Looks like there are some rumors floating around that the Nintendo Switch will be getting it's own version of Pokemon Sun & Moon.

Here are some article links

Article 1
Article 2
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I feel for nintendo that they have to deal with all the leaks
I don't like the switch and hope it doesn't replace the traditional hand held line.
“Be clearly aware of the stars and infinity on high. Then life seems almost enchanted after all.” 
― Vincent Van Gogh
Have to agree w/ @"Chakorah" on this one. I'd rather not have to purchase an entirely new system hello WiiU 2.0.
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩
As a consumer, I see it a bit more... helpful for my wallet if to play any nintendo game, I'd just have to buy a switch (or whatever singlular console/handheld combination) by itself to play whatever. However, some games are just better when they're experienced on a handheld. Lugging around the switch seems a bit much for me if I just wanna play moon.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Nov 19, 2016, 03:42 PM)w2gMk Wrote: Lugging around the switch seems a bit much for me if I just wanna play moon.

i'm totally not feeling the size either.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
They say the third game titled pokemon Stars was gonna be on the switch, for some reason i doubt it as its just a rumor but you never know.
I'm going to choose to believe this. Not enough to get a switch until we hear more details but it'll keep me motivated.
I don't see which kind of gamer could handle such a device and get away with it....

Too big for an handheld, too unconfy as a standalone controller, looks like the big N is trying to milk people's wallets with accessories and to milk pokemon games aficionados by forcing 'em to buy an expensive home entertainment system for a single game......
(Nov 19, 2016, 12:43 PM)Chakorah Wrote: I don't like the switch and hope it doesn't replace the traditional hand held line.

The switch will never replace the 3ds line, its too lucrative to scrap it, especailly not for a pilot product that the switch is going to be.
I just hope they don<t go down the road they took with the WII U.