Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[NEWS] Pokemon Sun and Moon Confirmed.
Pokemon sun and moon has been confirmed. thoughts?
My life is complete, that's a thought.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
(Feb 26, 2016, 08:19 AM)Johnnyspyguy Wrote: My life is complete, that's a thought.
LOl yea man. thats one way to put it.
I am going to Exploud with excitement! (Hehehe... Poke-puns).
(Feb 26, 2016, 08:55 AM)jackkirbywagner Wrote: I am going to Exploud with excitement! (Hehehe... Poke-puns).
there's always one punner.
So excited, the hype is real :D
Just three words.

Praise the sun!
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I am always excited as hell for a pokemon game, but I am not too much on this one because it will take a long time to pass all of my pokes in OR to pokemon Moon and because a Kalos part isn´t completed yet and nobody knows if these games will be good. I mean, If it is a new region, I dont want to imagine a legendary pokemon with the shape of a moon/sun, because they are already 1 of each, and it wouldn´t be interesting in my opinion make Solrock and Lunatone the 2 pokemon of each game.

Anyways, even if I dont like it (I will) I will play it completely.

P.D: Sinnoh remake hype has dissapeared :v
(Feb 26, 2016, 09:42 AM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote: I am always excited as hell for a pokemon game, but I am not too much on this one because it will take a long time to pass all of my pokes in OR to pokemon Moon and because a Kalos part isn´t completed yet and nobody knows if these games will be good. I mean, If it is a new region, I dont want to imagine a legendary pokemon with the shape of a moon/sun, because they are already 1 of each, and it wouldn´t be interesting in my opinion make Solrock and Lunatone the 2 pokemon of each game.

Anyways, even if I dont like it (I will) I will play it completely.

P.D: Sinnoh remake hype has dissapeared :v

Who cares about the time it takes to transfer your Pokémon to the new games. By that logic then Pokémon shouldn't release new games...

I am so excited for Pokémon Sun and Moon. New Pokémon! A new region! A new main story! New features!

They haven't even released any details about the games besides the release date so I think you shouldn't jump to conclusions.

And were people seriously considering that they were going to release Sinnoh remakes after release Hoenn remakes like a year and a half ago?
I think that it will have something to do with Lunatone and Solrock as they are the only Pokemon that I can think of that have some tie into the moon and sun. Maybe a possible mega for them?
Pokemon trainer since 2004!