Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Need good Fossils!
I was inspired for some reason to make a few fossil pokemon for competitive play Exclamation
But... I have no idea how to use fossil pokemon on my own so if you guys could help me by referencing builds/ sending me builds of good fossil pokemon, it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! :D
There is a decent support build for Aerodactyl (VGC - Doubles format)

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Sky Drop
- Tailwind
- Wide Guard / Protect
(Mar 22, 2015, 12:53 AM)GMX Wrote: There is a decent support build for Aerodactyl (VGC - Doubles format)

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Ability: Unnerve
Jolly Nature
- Rock Slide
- Sky Drop
- Tailwind
- Wide Guard / Protect

or we can do:
aerodactyl@aerodactylite
ability:unnerve
ev's:252 attack,252 speed,4 def
adamant/jolly nature
-rock slide
-swords dance
-sky drop/fly
-wide guard/earthquake
I think Support Aerodactyl is usually better. Also, if you want to run a rain team, Kabutops has a niche as a Swift Swim sweeper that gets powerful Rock moves. You could run something like

Kabutops @ Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
- Rock Slide
- Waterfall
- Knock Off
- Protect/Aqua Jet
If you want a powerful attacker, you can use Kabutops only if you can get the HA

Kabutops @ Choice Band
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 4HP/252 Atk/252 Spe
-Waterfall
-Rock Slide/Stone edge
-Knock off
-Aqua Jet

Basically, the opponent attacks you with a physical attack. Kabutops is decently bulky and should survive, if you think he doesn't invest more in hp or defense. Weak armor activates and you get 1.5x speed and 1.5x attack.

Cradily @ leftovers/lum Berry
Ability: Storm Drain
Evs: 252 HP/252Spa or 252HP/152Def/104Spdef
-stockpile
-recover/ingrain
-ancient power
-giga drain

You pair this up with a bulky surfer to get his Spa off the charts and giga drain and ancient power to sweep. If you are worried about phazers, you can run ingrain to prevent getting switched out and some slow hp gain. I like running lum Berry because if you get toxiced, there's no way to stop it unless you have a heal bell poke on your team. If you do, just run leftovers.
Omastar @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
Level: 50
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Muddy Water
- Earth Power

Omastar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Weak Armor
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

You really can't go wrong if you use Omastar. A rain boosted Hydro Pump is all it takes to OHKO all that threatens it. Muddy Water in the rain also hits like a truck and the other moves are just for coverage.

The Shell Smash set works wonders in Singles as it assures a powerful sweep if nothing can out tank it
[Insert signature here]