Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New Member!
Hello everyone,

My name is Bruno (or Wenwuk) and I just joined this forum. I discovered TheJustinFlynn's stream in January 2014 when I got into VGC but Justin has not been that active in the last year or so that's why I'm probably late to join the forum. Good thing he got back in the scene back during the 2015 Pokemon Nationals last month and we'll see him again at Worlds this weekend! :P

I'm a huge Pokemon fan! I mostly enjoy creating sets/teams and battling. I'm not a top tier battler but I can hold my own by doing unexpected plays. I'm not the kind of guy that will opt to choose plenty of metagame Pokemons for my team. I like to think outside the box while still being relevant in a battle.

I hope to make new friends in this forum and keep growing as a competitive battler! Feel free to message or add me! You guys look awesome from what I've seen so far on the forum. Smile

Also,  kappa  kappa  kappa
Welcome !
To !!
The !!!
Forums !!!!

There is so much stuff about competitive world that you will feel right at home. :P
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Welcome to the forums as well
Welcome Wenwuk! I'm pretty new as we'll! Wanna have a battle, it'll be cool for two new members to battle. I'll add you and when you're ready u can private message me
Welcome Wenwuk! I'm pretty new as we'll! Wanna have a battle, it'll be cool for two new members to battle. I'll add you and when you're ready u can private message me, good luck.
Welcome to the site
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome :]
Check out this thread to get started and see what other members have to offer Smile
Welcome Wenwuk! :D