Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New to the Scene!
Hey guys,

Been a lurker for a while watching Justin's stream, vids and reading these forums. I'm feeling like now is the time to finally get involved in the community!

So a bit of background, I've played Pokemon quite literally from release being lucky enough to have 7/8 when they were released in Britain and to have parents who very generously provided me with a Game Boy Colour and Pokemon Blue! I've played through every generation since then (usually on summer holiday). However up until now I had never realised that playing Pokemon after you had finished the storyline was even a thing! Discovering there was a Pokemon community and competitive scene was exciting and I've been reading the forums and watching content since!

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and hopefully building a VGC team now! Having read through most of the content on these forums I have a basic idea of what I want to do from here team wise but any helpful pointers/steps I need to take would be greatly appreciated bearing in mind I am brand new to the competitive scene (have a basic understanding of breeding perfect pokemon and EV training).

I've enjoyed watching the community up until now and hopefully will enjoy being a part of it even more!

Cheers,

Osc
Welcome :]
I know you said you have a team in mind, but just in case you need some more help, Rogue, Naitre and Animekid7 have all made guides on Team Building, Competitive EV training and Breeding a team respectively.
If you also already have a team built, you can post a "rate my team" thread where you can get some helpful feedback
Welcome to the forum, and have fun! ^ ^
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
Welcome to the site
Welcome :D
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Thanks everyone It's good to have finally joined after lurking! Blush