Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Nugget bridge major 4
Hey guys I just wanted to start this as I noticed quite a few of us have signed up for the tourney and just thought it would be nice to hear how everyone is getting on through it as it is a very large one Smile
I'm in flight A. It's crazy how many people signed up
#TeamForum

I know like 1300 players? i'm in flight C, when are you playing your first game?
Friday evening hbu
#TeamForum

i played mine like an hour ago and won 2-1in a pretty close set Smile
Nice job!
#TeamForum

Thanks man i'm pretty happy I only just got into competitive, but there's still a lot of people left to battle :P good luck for your battle
I just noticed that we are in the same swiss bracket Jimmmmeny, I know the chances are small but it would be cool if we ended up battling against each other lol

anyways, I just contacted the one I had to battle against since I didn't hear anything from him yet, which makes me kinda happy since I was sick and not really able to concentrate on anything so we will see how this one ends. What will happen if I don't get any reply from him tho? Free point for me or? :P
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

ahaha i guess if he doesn't reply you must get the win :P it would be cool if we did battle but if we did end up playing you must promise not to tell anyone how terrible i am lol :P
Good luck all of you :D

If any of you win it I'll give you all the money in my bank account Kappa