Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:10 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: @ Justin Flynn is there anyway to use search to find members on the site, so that I can PM my opponent? I tried the Search bar in the upper right corner, but its not finding members

Go to your profile and in the URL bar where it says your name replace that with the name of your opponent.
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:11 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote: Okay everyone, the battle code is CNXW-WWWW-WWWS-FE3P

Woot for Lopunny
I'm really mad at myself now since I had that game with tailwind up and everything. I don't like Penguin anymore (To battle against at least) Kappa.
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

You have good taste in battle music Clubpenguin.
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:11 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:10 PM)tygaa2 Wrote: @ Justin Flynn is there anyway to use search to find members on the site, so that I can PM my opponent? I tried the Search bar in the upper right corner, but its not finding members

Go to your profile and in the URL bar where it says your name replace that with the name of your opponent.

Thanks Icey!
#TeamForum

(Jan 4, 2015, 12:13 PM)tygaa2 Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:11 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:

Thanks Icey!

No problem.
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:12 PM)Peppermint Wrote: You have good taste in battle music Clubpenguin.

Thanks lol.

I'm gonna get off the computer since I've been here since 12:40 ish and get lunch bye kappa /
Yea bye Penguin. Kappa
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

It says This Battle Video can't be played
Edit: Nevermind I was using X/Y
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
(Jan 4, 2015, 12:14 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Yea bye Penguin. Kappa

Andddd I'm back because my mom said my dad is in the shower and we're going to get something at some place so yeah.