Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
Well kai crushed me...
Thankyoooo Tygaa :D
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:04 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:01 PM)DirtyPirateNinja Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:57 PM)Eckley Wrote: Here's the code everyone VBCG-WWWW-WWWS-TG79

spoiler, He has an Amoongus. and we all know I hate Amoongus Kappa
i got stomped only thing that got  set up was the amoongus Sad

If you watched the last stream Justin did, I was in the tournament, and I lost in round one to a Double Team Amoongus, but I didn't realise it didn't have an attacking move, so instead of taking out the other pokemon I focused on the Amoongus to much.
That's why I didn't target the Amoongus when I battled you. I learned my lesson :P

It was still a good game though, things got pretty scary on my end when I kept missing :D

i watched that tourny thats where i got the idea i was thinking of puttign a attack move on it tho i wanted to try the original build to see how it played out. i was slightly dissappointed in m-banettebut u probably have defensive investments on all ur mons or they were naturally bulky i feel that if i had been able to get the umbreon set up as well i might have won
Yeah, I do have to apologize for the hax right at the start
m-char y might be a better mega with umbreon and amoongus
or drought ninetails
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:17 PM)DirtyPirateNinja Wrote: or drought ninetails

m charizard y would fit better but thats just my opinion
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:07 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Well kai crushed me...

haha hes really good but there are a lot of peoplewho can help you improve. In fact there's a mentorship program on here. 

http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...ip-Program
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Hopefully Iceygamer and Evilsabre will have their match soon, I want to know who i'll be playing in Round 2!
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:34 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:07 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Well kai crushed me...

haha hes really good but there are a lot of peoplewho can help you improve. In fact there's a mentorship program on here. 

http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-VG...ip-Program

Great idea on posting the mentorship program SCf3 came up with.