Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ONLINE] 64 Trainer Website Tournament [REGISTRATION IS FULL]
hey here is my battle - wow FD9W-WWWW-WWWT-AV4S
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:53 PM)JFlynnImposter Wrote: hey here is my battle - wow FD9W-WWWW-WWWT-AV4S

if ToastedMan sees this it was a good battle
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:50 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: It felt like there was 3 double protects that got off. I challenged their luck with it and I lost haha.
Time to hit the drawing board for a new team.
Same. I've gotten a bit fed up with my current team, because now that I've tried to change things up I seem to be struggling. I didn't win a battle on showdown earlier
3 left that need to battle. Now we wait and see!
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:57 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 01:50 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: It felt like there was 3 double protects that got off. I challenged their luck with it and I lost haha.
Same. I've gotten a bit fed up with my current team, because now that I've tried to change things up I seem to be struggling. I didn't win a battle on showdown earlier

A bad habbit by me is keeping the same team instead of making a new one. I already know Bisharp and Garchomp are off the team now from their performance recently.
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:05 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:

A bad habbit by me is keeping the same team instead of making a new one. I already know Bisharp and Garchomp are off the team now from their  performance recently.

I think the hardest part about having to make a new team is that the effort in making those pokemon makes it hard to let them go.
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:07 PM)Burdrehnar Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:05 PM)IceyGamer Wrote:

A bad habbit by me is keeping the same team instead of making a new one. I already know Bisharp and Garchomp are off the team now from their  performance recently.

I think the hardest part about having to make a new team is that the effort in making those pokemon makes it hard to let them go.

lol i don't think i have that issue i made 4 eelectross sets cuz on paper it looked good i'm not ever likely to use them after the test on 1 failed miserably...
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
Looks like I'm playing Evilsabre in round 2.
(Jan 6, 2015, 02:10 PM)Peppermint Wrote: Looks like I'm playing Evilsabre in round 2.

yup you good for friday or saturday night (i'm GMT so that's still almost 24 hours before the due time i believe)
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them
90.625% of people finished their battles. Hurry up 9.375% kappa