Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
I more less agreed to not send spoilers. Never said not giving status updates.
I gave you a Heart earlier in this thread. I thought we had something.
You were misled.
Well then...
(Nov 22, 2014, 05:26 PM)Eckley Wrote: Well then...

You have my Heart , don't listen to IceyGamer, sounds like he's a child. Anyway, I bought 5 Xbox One games this weekend to make me feel better, probably went over the top a little but they're all games I want to play anyway and it will definitely keep me busy till Friday.

I'm coming for you Alpha Sapphire!
I decided to try to hatch a shiny Treecko since I can't buy the game yet, and I just got it. :D
It took me 205 eggs, totally worth it.

Treecko is so cool in shiny. Smile
[Image: 3SBJhna.gif]
(couldn't find gen 6 sprite)
(Nov 23, 2014, 09:46 AM)koroX Wrote: I decided to try to hatch a shiny Treecko since I can't buy the game yet, and I just got it. :D It took me 205 eggs. Treecko is so cool in shiny. Smile

Congrats on the shiny!

I started a wonderlocke myself on my copy of X and I didn't had a bad pokemon yet. Long live ORAS with their wondertrade. :D
@Nathan I'm playing through twilight princess, since my brother owned the wii and I never got a chance to play it until now

@koroX congrats on the shiny! I wouldn't have had the patience, but I'll have to give shiny hunting a go someday

@Eeveeli Nice! I haven't done any lockes since I started playing pokemon, which was pokemon red! That's something else I gotta try someday
I can't get OR until Christmas but I so excited for Primal Groudon.
your username doesn't communicate that excite very well at all XD