Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
(Nov 23, 2014, 09:27 AM)Nathan Wrote:
(Nov 22, 2014, 05:26 PM)Eckley Wrote: Well then...

You have my Heart , don't listen to IceyGamer, sounds like he's a child. Anyway, I bought 5 Xbox One games this weekend to make me feel better, probably went over the top a little but they're all games I want to play anyway and it will definitely keep me busy till Friday.

I'm coming for you Alpha Sapphire!

You have no idea how hilarious that was reading the just the first sentence. Made my day. :P
Haha It's not gay unless you make it gay
Lol, when someone says a really gay thing, then No Homo. even though it's pretty homo.
(Nov 23, 2014, 02:55 PM)Primal Groudon Wrote: Lol, when someone says a really gay thing, then No Homo. even though it's pretty homo.

When I say a really gay thing, it's full homo  kappa
Lol true
(Nov 23, 2014, 12:57 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: You have no idea how hilarious that was reading the just the first sentence. Made my day. :P

Haha, I was messing pal Smile Heart

Guys, even with all these Xbox games I just got, I still really wanna play Alpha Sapphire Sad
guys 4 days to go were just under half way through this hell. (i am so glad DAI released on the 21st or i think i would have died by this point)

Everyone still alive btw?
(Nov 24, 2014, 08:42 AM)evilsabre Wrote: guys 4 days to go were just under half way through this hell. (i am so glad DAI released on the 21st or i think i would have died by this point)

Just about, I've only cried a couple of times so not doing so bad, what about everyone else?
(Nov 24, 2014, 12:41 PM)Nathan Wrote:
(Nov 24, 2014, 08:42 AM)evilsabre Wrote: guys 4 days to go were just under half way through this hell. (i am so glad DAI released on the 21st or i think i would have died by this point)

Just about, I've only cried a couple of times so not doing so bad, what about everyone else?

I think im going to die soon, 4 days to go and it feels like 4 weeks >_<
Waiting for ORAS like
[Image: 06255a2e3e9c65800026ebf2d1ea2b2f93dbb3a7...d64aa7.png]