Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] EU ORAS Chat (No spoilers)
total mind blown if that happened @IceyGamer
@IceyGamer No pain No gain my friend
(Nov 26, 2014, 05:47 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Man I would totally change into a magical girl if I could get ORAS right now. Where are you when I need you Kyubey, I need to make a contract with him haha

Do you want to make a contract? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1z7sZZZ-Y8

[Image: 6c8.gif]
Edit: Pretty sure i'm secretly Kyubey so i can make it happen, i mean whats the worst that could happen Smile

@icy nah i really don't care for shinies lol mostly cuz i value the stats over the shiny form in most cases. Also cuz i don't think many shinies look that good compared to the normal form.
@Punisher with my luck it will totally happen.

@Eckley Struggle is real

@evilsabre Liar. You know Shiny Seviper is the best thing that has ever happened.
Can i play with my friend as a team (2v2) vs 2 random people online, with the battlespot feature
TOMORROW
[Image: The-Office.gif]

(Nov 26, 2014, 08:00 PM)DrLems Wrote: Can i play with my friend as a team (2v2) vs 2 random people online, with the battlespot feature

No I think you can't battle random people like that online. I know that multibattles are still a thing in pss tho so you could battle two other people if you found someone who's interested in that.

(Nov 26, 2014, 05:55 PM)evilsabre Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2014, 05:47 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: Man I would totally change into a magical girl if I could get ORAS right now. Where are you when I need you Kyubey, I need to make a contract with him haha
Edit: Pretty sure i'm secretly Kyubey so i can make it happen, i mean whats the worst that could happen Smile

Let me just put this as a spoiler in case someone still wants to watch that anime haha

Well I could change into a witch or die a horrible death but it will be worth it. So let's make a contract Kyubey B)
(Nov 27, 2014, 01:30 AM)Eeveeli Wrote:
(Nov 26, 2014, 05:55 PM)evilsabre Wrote:

Let me just put this as a spoiler in case someone still wants to watch that anime haha

Well I could change into a witch or die a horrible death but it will be worth it. So let's make a contract Kyubey B)

But your preventing the heat death of the universe 1 person for the universe i'm pretty sure both archer and Kiritsugu Emiya from the fate series would agree with me. Anyway i'll grant your wish at 12pm tonight and usual contract rules. :D

@icey: doesn't seem that much of an improvement over normal to me :P not really worth the time to me
I have no idea what you two are talking about, but it's creeping me out...
Puella Magi Madoka Magica, this anime Eckley, watch it and then make a contract with me Smile You know you can't resist a cute little cat offering you any wish <3

[Image: kyubey_contract_by_crystal088-d50e267.jpg]
Guys

My order has been dispatched

the wait has begun