Ability: Dry Skin
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab
- Protect
- Drain Punch

This is my last edition to the team instead of Muk, I do think it makes a better addition/coverage right? I also swapped the Choice Scarf on Garchomp with a Rocky Helmet.

Keep it away from Tflame and definitely can be a changer.

Yes, choice band talonflame can be a problem.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
One thing I'd suggest is with your sylveon. I'd consider taking off the lefties and put on a life orb or specs or something. Most likely he orb for you since you are running calm mind. But from my experience with my own sylveon, she uses hyper voice and has 3 filler moves that never see the light of day.
I'm not all that familiar with Heliolisk builds, but doesn't having three electric-type attacks seem a bit redundant?

Heliolisk (M) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 104 HP / 200 SpA / 204 Spe
Calm Nature
- Charge Beam
- Parabolic Charge
- Thunder
- Grass Knot

Thunder makes sense, seeing as how I'm assuming he'll only be on the field when Rain is up. Parabolic Charge is useful, but it'd be even more useful if Heliolisk was holding a Big Root to increase your recovered HP by 30%. Charge Beam makes no sense to me. Sure, the boost to special attack is nice, but you don't always get the boost and doesn't it have 90 accuracy? I'd recommend taking it out for Protect. Protect will give it a free turn of Dry Skin recovery and troll any of the opponent's Pokémon that target Heliolisk.
(Jan 10, 2015, 07:00 AM)DanielJames Wrote: I'm not all that familiar with Heliolisk builds, but doesn't having three electric-type attacks seem a bit redundant?

Heliolisk (M) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 104 HP / 200 SpA / 204 Spe
Calm Nature
- Charge Beam
- Parabolic Charge
- Thunder
- Grass Knot

Thunder makes sense, seeing as how I'm assuming he'll only be on the field when Rain is up. Parabolic Charge is useful, but it'd be even more useful if Heliolisk was holding a Big Root to increase your recovered HP by 30%. Charge Beam makes no sense to me. Sure, the boost to special attack is nice, but you don't always get the boost and doesn't it have 90 accuracy? I'd recommend taking it out for Protect. Protect will give it a free turn of Dry Skin recovery and troll any of the opponent's Pokémon that target Heliolisk.

This is true, I should put Thunder Wave on him as well to slow down opponents.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.