Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 ATK / 252 Speed
-Rock Slide
- Return
- Close Combat
- Protect

I’ve decided to use this Mega Pinsir as my revenge killer [1] After doing the calculations its one of the few Pokemon that could OHKO a Mega Kangaskan. [2] On top of that it could out speed a Mega Charizard Y and OHKO it with its Rock Slide [3] Return is there to deal with Mega Blazikan and Mega Venusar as well.  

Hippowdon @ leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP/ 4 ATK/ 252 Defense
-Rock Slide
-Slack off
-Toxic
-Earthquake

With all the weakness that Mega Pinisr has Hippowdon is my safe switch.  Although this Pokemon is slow it works really well with my sand rush Excadrill. [1] I’ve tested this out already and it could survive a Mega Swampert Waterfall. [2] Again its sand stream ability allows me to set up sand for my sand rush pokemon [3] Slack off is there for a bit of recovery to make this thing hard to take down allowing other Pokemon to do there stuff.  

Excadrill@ life orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 ATK/ 252 Speed/ 4 SpD
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Rapid Spin
-Iron Head

Excadrill is another safe switch for my Mega Pinsir [1] on top of that its Rapid Spin removes hazards for when I switch in Pokemon like Pinsir who hate Stealth Rocks.  [2] Excadrill could out speed and take a hyper voice from a choice specs Sylveon making it a save switch in for pinsir which gets recked by a hyper voice. Other than that this is a basic Excadrill set.  

Rotom-Wash @Lum Berry
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP/ 252 Defense/8 Speed
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Wil-o-Wisp
-Pain Split

Rotom is one of my safe leads [1] Rotom is just a bulky pokemon I could bring it in late game or start of the game and just use it to stale with wil-o-wisp and pain split.  [2] Since Rotom is seen as a threat that needs to be taken out right away the lum berry on it is the perfect option.

Hydreigon@ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: SpA 252/SpD 4/Speed 252
-Taunt
-Dark Pulse
-Draco Meter
-Flamethrower

Hydreigon is another switch in pokemon [1] Taunts there to deal with Perish trap teams [2] As well as to shut down Pokemon like Kleftky Other than that Hydreigon is just a strong reliable pokemon for VGC doubles

Serperior @ Safety Googles  
Ability: Contrary
Nature Timid
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Speed
-Synthesis
-Dragon Pulse
-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain

With my team being weak to water I needed a safe switch for all you rain team users This is a pretty standard Serperior set [1] Synthesis is probably the uncommon move.  Its there incase if Giga Drain can’t revive it fast enough.  Other than that it’s a common move set.  

Thanks for your help  I know its not perfect so I could use all the help I could get
Rapid Spin's not needed as nobody sets up hazards in VGC Doubles btw. Rather than Serperior maybe Amoonguss as Spore is really useful and Amoonguss can be both physically and specially defensive. It has recovery in Giga Drain and it's Ability Regenerator, and it can take Ice and Fire type attacks (depending on your spread) rather well. Furthermore, it will usually go first in Trick Room as it's super slow, and finally, Sludge Bomb hits Fairy types (Also resists Fairy types EG Sylveon Pixilate Hyper Voice). AAAAND can redirect attacks with Rage Powder.

Against Specs Sylveon:

252+ SpA Sylveon Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 184 Def Amoonguss: 96-114 (43.4 - 51.5%) -- 6.3% chance to 2HKO

252+ SpA Pixie Plate Pixilate Sylveon Hyper Voice vs. 252 HP / 72+ SpD Amoonguss: 59-70 (26.6 - 31.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

Against Scarf Poli:

252 SpA Politoed Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 72+ SpD Amoonguss: 82-98 (37.1 - 44.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Against Heatran:

252 SpA Heatran Heat Wave vs. 252 HP / 72+ SpD Amoonguss: 164-194 (74.2 - 87.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

You can switch up spreads to live Heatran's Heat Wave better for example investing max EVs in Sp Def.
Safety Goggles are not necessary on it, probably Black Sludge is the way to go.

This set used in calcs is:

Amoonguss
252HP/184DEF/72SPDEF
Sassy Nature

Typical Moveset:
Giga Drain
Sludge Bomb
Spore
Rage Powder

Could try Clear Smog to stop stat boosting mons if you really want (DD Mega Salamence, PuP Mega Kangaskhan) Or Protect to play some mind games. Hope this helps! :]
it's 2022 and we livin
You could also try 100 SpA EVs to 2HKO a Scarfed Politoed:

100 SpA Amoonguss Giga Drain vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Politoed: 84-102 (50.6 - 61.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

But it's probably best to use Amoonguss as a Redirecting Spore Tank thing :]
it's 2022 and we livin
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:02 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: You could also try 100 SpA EVs to 2HKO a Scarfed Politoed:

100 SpA Amoonguss Giga Drain vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Politoed: 84-102 (50.6 - 61.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So take out Hippowdon and Excidrill for Amoonguss and Politoed?
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:04 AM)Continuous Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:02 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: You could also try 100 SpA EVs to 2HKO a Scarfed Politoed:

No no! Take out Serperior for Amoonguss. That's all I was saying. and change Rapid Spin for Protect on Excadrill.
it's 2022 and we livin
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:05 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:

No no! Take out Serperior for Amoonguss. That's all I was saying. and change Rapid Spin for Protect on Excadrill.
Other than that hows my team?
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:19 AM)Continuous Wrote:

I'm not the most experienced VGC player in the slightest, but I like the idea of Hippowdon (Since everyone uses Tyranitar). Are you looking to build a team with mons you like and enjoy playing with, or are you playing to win? If you're playing to win change Hippowdon to Tyranitar (Scarfed probably), and change Pinsir for maybe Mega Salamence. BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU'RE PLAYING TO WIN. If you enjoy using the mons you've talked about the most, it's all up to you.
it's 2022 and we livin
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:22 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:

I'm not the most experienced VGC player in the slightest, but I like the idea of Hippowdon (Since everyone uses Tyranitar). Are you looking to build a team with mons you like and enjoy playing with, or are you playing to win? If you're playing to win change Hippowdon to Tyranitar (Scarfed probably), and change Pinsir for maybe Mega Salamence. BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU'RE PLAYING TO WIN. If you enjoy using the mons you've talked about the most, it's all up to you.
I'm just having fun I hate seeing the same teams being played over and over again so that's why I have Mega Pinsir an uncommon mega that no one really expects
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:28 AM)Continuous Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:04 AM)Continuous Wrote: So take out Hippowdon and Excidrill for Amoonguss and Politoed?

I'm just having fun I hate seeing the same teams being played over and over again so that's why I have Mega Pinsir an uncommon mega that no one really expects

In that case just change what I said if you want. If you're happy with the team then play with what you want to play with :] Just don't expect it to be amazing and beat everything. Good luck man :] Also you could run Quick Attack over Rock Slide on Mega Pinsir because 3 Rock Slides is far too excessive to be honest, and priority is useful, especially since it gets the Aerilate boost on Mega Pinsir :]
it's 2022 and we livin
(Nov 9, 2015, 12:06 PM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:28 AM)Continuous Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:05 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote: No no! Take out Serperior for Amoonguss. That's all I was saying. and change Rapid Spin for Protect on Excadrill.

In that case just change what I said if you want. If you're happy with the team then play with what you want to play with :] Just don't expect it to be amazing and beat everything. Good luck man :] Also you could run Quick Attack over Rock Slide on Mega Pinsir because 3 Rock Slides is far too excessive to be honest, and priority is useful, especially since it gets the Aerilate boost on Mega Pinsir :]
I was planning on running quick atk on it but i found out that mega pinsir can outspeed a mega charizard Y with rockslide. But you are right i do need a priority move so I might change out return for quick atk