Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] New Hidden Abilities Discovered!
Take this with a grain of salt.

A mod on Smogon has posted a list of various Pokemon who will be getting revamped Hidden Abilities. These Pokemon's HAs were found via datamining and are rumoured to be in the code of OR/AS right now.

Rumoured Updates
-Pokemon's hidden abilities will change every generation. This means that Contrary Serprior will only live on for so long as it's new HA is Unnerve.
-Pokemon with 0 HAs before will now have a Hidden Ability assigned to them. This includes Motor Drive Rotom, and Protean Mew.
-Various Mega Pokemon will also gain Hidden Abilities. Notable changes include Sheer Force Gallade, Pure Power Alakazam, and Marvel Scale Charizard X.
-Primals and Arceus are not affected

The list is here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/new...7.3527099/

What are your guys' thoughts on this?

This is relevant too.
[Image: gih42.jpg]
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Wait what Skarric this is a shock for me :O
(Jan 17, 2015, 03:50 PM)Black117 Wrote: Wait what Skarric this is a shock for me :O

Haha I just got the link from TheReplayFlynn. Some of these abilities look awesome.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
how can they do this, how can they just go and change and pokemons ability, this is going to break the meta
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Jan 17, 2015, 03:52 PM)Skarric Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2015, 03:50 PM)Black117 Wrote: Wait what Skarric this is a shock for me :O

Haha I just got the link from TheReplayFlynn. Some of these abilities look awesome.

Usually I'm on top of these things. I hope this an early April fools joke because if this is true... I'm in disbelief
I guess Mega-kang has to share her kid now with Nidoqueen/Nidoking LOL

Hmm this is interesting for sure. It seems kinda ridiculous but if it's legal then I can't wait for the whole meta to change :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Drizzle Zapdos!!!!! That will be crazy!! Also does this mean Pokemon like Char Y that gets a new ability will totally loose their old one (drought)

Thanks a lot skarric
#TeamForum

@Eeveeli Eevee with protean...
(Jan 17, 2015, 03:54 PM)Eeveeli Wrote: I guess Mega-kang has to share her kid now with Nidoqueen/Nidoking LOL

Hmm this is interesting for sure. It seems kinda ridiculous but if it's legal then I can't wait for the whole meta to change LOL :D
eeveeli hold me, im freaking out here if this is true some pokemon get some awesome abilites
samurott with lightning rod is way better than shell armor
glaceon regenator

but pokemon like slyveon will be hurting from this
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
@Black, that's something I want to try out for sure haha
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015