Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] So... which version is better?
since i still didn't get mine, i want to know which version do you think it's the better, of course this will depend on a lot o things, what i want to know what's exclusive to each version (besides groundon and kyogre) that will make me choose a version, i only played emerald before so i don't know which one to choose and, for now, i can't get both
I chose Alpha Sapphire because of the version exclusive Latias. Latios is in Omega Ruby.
I went with Ruby simply because I like Groudon, but they are basically the same just depends what legends you want.
I was going to get Omega Ruby but i changed my mind at last moment cause of some exclusives.
But i don't think there is a "better" version imo.
Got Sapphire mainly because LUGIA
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

I will get Omega Ruby because of Groundon but I dunno about the exclusives yet since i'm trying to avoid most spoilers haha

But could someone confirm here if you can catch Lopunny/Find her megastone in Omega Ruby? I would really appreciate that since otherwise I need to find someone who's nice enough to give me the megastone from Alpha Sapphire. xD
I don't think there was any version exclusive stones, so I think you can get lopunny's mega stone in OR. But as for cathing one I'm not sure of the version exclusive pokemon

http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasap...ions.shtml

You can go here if you want to know where to find them
(Nov 22, 2014, 01:44 PM)Eckley Wrote: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasap...ions.shtml

You can go here if you want to know where to find them

Oh cool! Thank you for the link :D
I got Alpha Sapphire because I played the original Sapphire Version as my first Hoenn game. Also, I don't believe in such a thing as 'too much water'  kappa
OR Because Groudon is a boss.