Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags)
If nobody wants flying, I'll take it. Then i can use either M Charizard Y or M Salamence, and I get to use Gliscor Smile
well a full list of the unused elite 4 types is electric, normal, rock, flying, fairy and grass.

Other than electric i'm prepared to give a good shot at any of them :d just don't like electric types enough to make a good team from them XD

so if you want to take flying be my guest :D

i'm pretty sure eeveeli is taking normals though like if anyone tries to steal it they might lose an arm or 2 :D

so what type do you want Eckley and Evylii (if your joining us)
I'll take flying then if that's ok with everyone :D
I'll take fairy, since Sylveon, gonna check everything with secret bases today afternoon.
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

fine by me so guess i'll take either rock or grass this shud be fun :D
There's actually a lot of variation with flying types, so I'm glad I decided on it Smile

how are we doing this anyway? do we just visit each others secret base?
we will make our own bases and then create a thread with all 4 of them linked with no details about the 4 team typings. Since we can't get the teams to appear in 1 base.
Is it a 6 pokemon team or do is it a special number?
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Okay, but you do realise we've already talked about the typings? also I've just relocated my base again haha
@ Eckley

I'm sure not many people check this anyways haha (Who are not from the EU then)

@ Evyii,

It's only 3 pokemon. When you make a QR code of your base it will register the three pokemons in your slot as your "gym-pokemon"

So if you have a team: Put your team in the first three slots > Go to your secret PC in your base and then create your QR code :D

@ Evil,

Haha yea I have normal and if anyone even thinks about stealing it then I will hunt them down B)

Jk, if someone else wants it then I will go with another type. I don't really care :D