Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags)
Im almost pretty done with my team. All i need is a life orb xD
Do we have to put our QR code on here when we are done? because I have no idea how to do it haha
gona take me a couple of weeks for mine prob, don't have enough time to breed 3 new competitive mons atm but i break up for xmas on the 12th :D
@Eckley, got a Global link account? You can just post a link to it from the GL it is easier.
Ok, so I'll make my fairy team around these weeks cause I'm getting closer to finals and I first need to learn how to breed for IVs and how to EV train then.

Edit: Does the typing need to be primarily fairy or can't it be as with Gardevoir which Psychic is the main typing, and can I go OP and bring up my Xerneas?
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

My base and my team are done
primary or secondary types allowed and no on the legendaries Evyii Smile
kk, I shall build my first badass sylveon team. I'm gonna kill myself in pokemon amie once i get the perfect eevee XD

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

If you want i can breed you one really fast? I have a HA 6 IV japanese dream ball eevee so it should be easy to get a good dream ball 5IV ha eevee for you :D
If there is no trouble for you, sure. Thank You! Heart