Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Unfinished ORAS chat (no story spoilers guys not even inside spoiler tags)
Only 3 pokemon? I'm sort of glad, because it's less breeding for me to do, but it also means it's a harder choice on who to put on my team
@ Eckley,
Well we also could do wifi-battles with 6v6 but that would take much longer with adding each other/battling/ectect :D

I had a Idea: we don't have to do this of course but it might be fun to have all the bases at the Secret Meadow since they can be all next to each other then. After you made a QR code of that base you can always move to your own spot again so you're not stuck to that spot once you shared your base :D http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasap...ions.shtml

Also will there be a order with battling? If this is the case then I don't mind going as first, second, third or fourth xD
Missed like 3 pages of stuff on this thread.
@ Eeveeli I've already moved mine to the one above where yours is haha
I don't mind about what order we do, and I don't mind doing your idea either, it sound good :D

@ Icey you need to keep up my friend, stop hunting shinys
@ Eckley,

Oh really? Let's see if I can go to your base and (casually) steal your flag :P

@ Icey,

Yea I know that feel. Sometime the spam is real in this topic. xD
not gona do an order eeveeli just they can't change squad between the battles :D

Edit and they can't visti the pokemon center :D
so.. should I remove the bed from my base? I'm pretty sure they can use it to heal can't they?
Haha ye this means no bed in your base :D
well at least I get to use to decoration slot for something else kappa

I'm going to start breeding my team now since I haven't got anything else to do
lol I've decided on my grass squad, just got to breed them now XD