Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] VGC 2015 Official Rules
[Image: Champ_Series_logo_VG_lrg.jpg]
VGC 2015 Format

Only Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire Game Cards or downloadable versions are permitted.
Players may use Pokémon from the National Pokédex, from No. 001–719, that are caught in the game, transferred from a previous Pokémon title, or received at an official event or distribution
The following Pokémon may not be on a player’s team:

150 – Mewtwo
151 – Mew
249 – Lugia
250 – Ho-Oh
251 – Celebi
382 – Kyogre
383 – Groudon
384 – Rayquaza
385 – Jirachi
386 – Deoxys
483 – Dialga
484 – Palkia
487 – Giratina
489 – Phione
490 – Manaphy
491 – Darkrai
492 – Shaymin
493 – Arceus
494 – Victini
643 – Reshiram
644 – Zekrom
646 – Kyurem
647 – Keldeo
648 – Meloetta
649 – Genesect
716 – Xerneas
717 – Yveltal
718 – Zygarde
719 – Diancie

Double Battle
15 Minute Time Limit
Pokémon are allowed to Mega Evolve.
Pokémon may not hold the item Soul Dew.
Pokémon above Level 50 are permitted, but they are auto-leveled down to 50 for the duration  of battle.
Players may use Pokémon with Hidden Abilities.
Players may use items that have been officially released via Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, the Pokémon Global Link, or an official event or promotion.
Players are not allowed to make any changes to their teams.

Blue Pentagon

Pokémon used in the VGC 2015 format must have a blue pentagon in the Pokémon summary screen. This indicates that the Pokémon was caught  during regular gameplay, hatched from an Egg, obtained within the game, or was officially gifted in  either Pokémon X, Pokémon Y, Pokémon Omega Ruby, or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.

Official Website
http://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/a...resources/
woot so happy for these rules although the legendary spam is gona be huge XD
Deleted my post to come here lol. anyways here is the download link for anyone who wants the read the full documentation:
http://support.pokemon.com/FileManagemen...266cef60fe
sad thats there no proper inverse format but i'll hope on gen 7 for that Smile
well, I suppose I had better try to build a team  kappa
(Dec 15, 2014, 01:02 PM)Eckley Wrote: well, I suppose I had better try to build a team  kappa

same here lol never really got into VGC since i got X/Y a couple of months after release now that i have ORAS on launch date i'm rather excited to start VGC battles/training
dw eckley i'm struggling to make ateam of pokes i like that can deal with M-swampert and mence its solid those things need so much to deal with them...
Same haha I only decided to get into vgc since I joined this site
@evil I'm struggling to make a team in general haha
spent the last day designing a team to survive mega swamp rain teams .... just realized it can't stop mence.... well prob gona need to scrap that team XD

Edit: hmm actually it cud beat it with some sneaky plays :D