Poll: What starter are you going to pick?
This poll is closed.
Torchic
20.00%
5 20.00%
Treecko
24.00%
6 24.00%
Mudkip
56.00%
14 56.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] What will be your ORAS team?
With Oras arriving VERY soon some people are already planning out there team! So whats yours?
For me:
Swampert
(shiny) Altaria
Claydol
Sableye/Shiftry
Camerupt
Manectric
I am going to be starting with Treecko, after that I'm not too sure who I'll use for the story.

Part of me really wants to change my starter to Torchic with how miserable all the other fire types in R/S/E are (personal opinion) but we'll see.
Swampert, ludicolo, Metagross, Spinda, Torkoal, and Salamence.
Highest leveled thing I find in the wild.
(Nov 19, 2014, 08:28 PM)MWFlick Wrote: I am going to be starting with Treecko, after that I'm not too sure who I'll use for the story.

Part of me really wants to change my starter to Torchic with how miserable all the other fire types in R/S/E are (personal opinion) but we'll see.

Yes yes. I took me a while to just find a good fire type.
I'm going:
Blaziken
Sableye
Salamence
Manectric
Metagross
Milotic
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

The two Pokemon I'm 100% sure I'm getting are Treecko for my starter and a shiny Weedle I have ready in my PC right now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be wanting to catch me a Zigzagoon for HM slave and pick up along with a a Ralts for Gardevoir to be a foil to Wally's Gallade. Other than that, I'm not sure. Depending on when I get the ability to soar with Mega Latias, I'm probably going to use Tropius as my fly slave. The Pokemon I'm actually gonna use for battle? Eh, other than Treecko, Weedle, and Gardevoir, dunno. Maybe I'll get a little Absol action up in there, maybe I won't. I dunno, we'll have to see tomorrow mornin.
hmm for me likely to be

Swampert, gardevoir, swellow, then depends on who else i find in the game although i'm likely to get a milotic + a linnoone/zizagoon.
Mudkip
Mudkip
Mudkip
Mudkip
Mudkip
Mudkip
All named OverusedMeme kappa
#TeamForum
LETS GO SOX
Zigzagoon
Zigzagoon
Zigzagoon