0 0%
Pika Pika! (Maybe, i really dont care)
22.22%
2 22.22%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ongoing Vgc League Season 2?
So a while back i had a league (8 gyms, 4 elite four, and a champion) it went on for a little while but slowed down due to inactivity i want to know if anyone would be interested in a season 2
Vote in the pole if you'd like it or not and also comment answering these questions

How many gyms should there be:
Should the gyms be mono type or not:
Should it be on pokemon show down or not:

if you have any more suggestions just say them in your comment Smile
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
We should start back the league in June. It was a really idea. There should still be 8 gyms and the leaders still have to use monotype Pokemon. It would be fun to do it outside of showdown but people are usually busy so it's hard to arrange a match on the 3DS. This time I think we should have a prize for each gym such as a comp Pokemon, a breeding request, or something else, I dunno. People are more likely to participate if there is an incentive for doing so
[Insert signature here]
(May 6, 2015, 06:00 PM)Marcusube Wrote: We should start back the league in June. It was a really idea. There should still be 8 gyms and the leaders still have to use monotype Pokemon. It would be fun to do it outside of showdown but people are usually busy so it's hard to arrange a match on the 3DS. This time I think we should have a prize for each gym such as a comp Pokemon, a breeding request, or something else, I dunno. People are more likely to participate if there is an incentive for doing so

Yeah thats what was thinking about doing it on the 3DS, like you said its just alot of work, as for prizes i may have to get help from my genning buddies Wink

and also june seems good hopefully everything will be back in swing and more people will be on and summer Smile
I'd be down for this since im looking into getting into VGC finally, as for the questions
# of gyms: 8 but include E4 and champion as well
Monotype: gym leaders and E4 yes but champion is free to use whatever he desires
Showdown or Wifi: if you have to choose one, then wifi, otherwise why not try and implement both for some peoples convenience
Also, I'd be down to gen the prizes for people for this when we need one. Maybe change up the gym types every week or so to keep it fresh and to make a reason for people to keep coming back to fight the league some more. I really like this idea
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(May 6, 2015, 06:00 PM)Marcusube Wrote: We should start back the league in June. It was a really idea. There should still be 8 gyms and the leaders still have to use monotype Pokemon. It would be fun to do it outside of showdown but people are usually busy so it's hard to arrange a match on the 3DS. This time I think we should have a prize for each gym such as a comp Pokemon, a breeding request, or something else, I dunno. People are more likely to participate if there is an incentive for doing so

ooo, i like the idea of making a prize for each gym, maybe make it that the gym leaders ace is the prize, and for beating the champion you get a poke of your choice. That could be a pretty cool idea
Sounds cool and showdown for the platform cause it's just easier.
Just saying, when you beat me in the league, you get one of my comp sets. As for my gym type, if Mudkip doesn't pick water then I'm a be water otherwise, well that's a secret kappaHD
[Insert signature here]
(May 7, 2015, 06:30 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Just saying, when you beat me in the league, you get one of my comp sets. As for my gym type, if Mudkip doesn't pick water then I'm a be water otherwise, well that's a secret kappaHD
You know hes gonna want it Kappa, ill let ya'll settle it between each other, as for me i get Normal Type end of story Wink

As for a prize i think i would give away a BR Porygon-Z because hes my favorite <3
(May 7, 2015, 06:32 AM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 7, 2015, 06:30 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Just saying, when you beat me in the league, you get one of my comp sets. As for my gym type, if Mudkip doesn't pick water then I'm a be water otherwise, well that's a secret kappaHD
You know hes gonna want it Kappa, ill let ya'll settle it between each other, as for me i get Normal Type end of story Wink

As for a prize i think i would give away a BR Porygon-Z because hes my favorite <3

I pick Water Kappa
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Dibs on the steel type gym :D