Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] [Closed] Taking Powersaves Requests
(Nov 15, 2014, 03:29 PM)MegaChewbacca13 Wrote: Could you make the ivs 31, and change the ball to a luxury ball for my latias that i caught in my sapphire version.
FC: 0963-0675-1974
ign: Wyatt

(Nov 15, 2014, 04:27 PM)caleb Wrote: I have just one request(if it is possible); I want my event Diancie to be a Naive nature and have perfect IVs, infected with pokerus, and holding an ability capsule.

FC: 2938-6441-8618
IGN:Caleb

Hey guys. I'm sorry I didn't notice your posts earlier today. I'll add you guys and try to take care of it right away.
Hey, this is gonna sound really weird, but could you please unshinify my latios? It's already 6iv, I just never liked it's shiny, much less mega-latios' geen shiny. Could you also change it's pokeball to the regular pokeball? thanks.
Also, how often am I able to request your service?

IGN: Hosea
FC: 1349-5739-3411
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:01 PM)Meraxes Wrote: Hey, this is gonna sound really weird, but could you please unshinify my latios? It's already 6iv, I just never liked it's shiny, much less mega-latios' geen shiny. Could you also change it's pokeball to the regular pokeball? thanks.

Yeah I can do that real quick.
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:21 PM)Joushou Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:01 PM)Meraxes Wrote: Hey, this is gonna sound really weird, but could you please unshinify my latios? It's already 6iv, I just never liked it's shiny, much less mega-latios' geen shiny. Could you also change it's pokeball to the regular pokeball? thanks.

Sorry about declining! I have another friend named raul and i thought it was him. Was expecting your name to be joshou haha
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:27 PM)Meraxes Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:21 PM)Joushou Wrote:

Sorry about declining! I have another friend named raul and i thought it was him. Was expecting your name to be joshou haha

I know. I wish I could change my name for convenience sake. Everything will be fixed once I get Alpha Sapphire.
Powersave modifications needed - Making Skrelp shiny and changing ivs to 31 in all but atk (which would be 0) If you could make a clone of it as well :o
Name - Saiori
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:51 PM)Saiorikins Wrote: Powersave modifications needed - Making Skrelp shiny and changing ivs to 31 in all but atk (which would be 0) If you could make a clone of it as well :o
Name - Saiori

I'm in the middle of doing a giveaway but I should be able to do it immediately afterward.
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:53 PM)Joushou Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 01:51 PM)Saiorikins Wrote: Powersave modifications needed - Making Skrelp shiny and changing ivs to 31 in all but atk (which would be 0) If you could make a clone of it as well :o
Name - Saiori

I'm in the middle of doing a giveaway but I should be able to do it immediately afterward.

Not a problem ^^ Can wait.
Hey Joushou, Do you think that you could get me a shiny Murkrow that is a male?
(Nov 16, 2014, 05:58 PM)OITGalaxy Wrote: Hey Joushou, Do you think that you could get me a shiny Murkrow that is a male?

Please read my opening post. You have to provide your own Pokemon for me to perform Powersaves operations on. I do not make Pokemon for people.