Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] [Closed] Taking Powersaves Requests
Ok, Sorry for the confusion. I have the Murkrow and my FC is 4570-9000-7467 if you are still up for helping me, Thank You!
(Nov 16, 2014, 06:21 PM)OITGalaxy Wrote: Ok, Sorry for the confusion. I have the Murkrow and my FC is 4570-9000-7467 if you are still up for helping me, Thank You!

No Problem. I need your IGN so I can find you on the PSS.
Thank you man, I appreciate it!
I was wondering if you could shinify a Rayquaza I have maybe tomorrow?
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Nov 16, 2014, 06:46 PM)Evyii Wrote: I was wondering if you could shinify a Rayquaza I have maybe tomorrow?

I have no problem taking care of it tonight. I probably won't have enough time to do it tomorrow.
(Nov 6, 2014, 03:41 PM)Joushou Wrote: Welcome Muppets.

I just got my Powersaves Pro and I'm going to be taking requests from members that need Powersaves services. I'll try to get these requests done quickly but know that my availability is always changing. With that out of the way here is what I need in order to make things go faster:
  • The Powersaves modification(s) you are requesting (gender change, IV modifications, cloning, etc...)
    • Shinifying will make the game think that you are not the OT of the Pokemon.  
    • I will only grant 3 services at a time so I can help more people (1 clone = 1 service).
  • Your In-Game Name
  • Patience

Here are the things I can do for you with Powersaves:
  • Shinify Pokemon.
  • Unshinify Pokemon.
  • Clone Pokemon.
  • Change a Pokemon's Nature.
  • Change any/all IVs to 0,1,30, or 31.
  • Max a Pokemon's Experience.
  • Change the Pokemon's gender.
  • Infect a Pokemon with Pokerus.
  • Change the ball a Pokemon was caught in.
  • Attach any tradable item to a Pokemon.
  • Max a Pokemon's Happiness/Affection (Note this will only change the value of Happiness/Affection towards me but I can still do this to help evolve certain Pokemon for you).

Here is a list of things I cannot do with Powersaves:
  • I cannot use Powersaves to gen Pokemon.
  • I cannot trade certain trade certain trade locked Pokemon or Items (Assume anything unobtainable through normal means to be locked).
    • This includes Shiny versions of Pokemon normally unobtainable like the Shiny Kalos legendaries.
  • I cannot change a Pokemon's Ability outside of using an Ability Capsule.
  • I cannot use Powersaves to alter a Pokemon's moveset and allow it to learn moves normally unlearnable.
  • I cannot make a Pokemon appear Kalos Born.

And finally here is a list of things that I WILL NOT do with Powersaves:
  • I will not keep copies of your Pokemon unless I specifically ask and receive permission to do so.
  • I will not clone or modify MY Pokemon for other people; I will only clone and modify your Pokemon upon your request.
  • I will not use Powersaves to obtain Wonder Card event Pokemon for you.

I hope I can help out some of those in the community who don't have access to but want to use Powersaves.

My FC is to the left under my avatar and trades will come from 'Raul' in-game.

can you change the gender of my shiny mudkip to male?
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:18 PM)TheShowStealer69 Wrote: can you change the gender of my shiny mudkip to male?

Yep. Need your IGN and FC.
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:21 PM)Joushou Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:18 PM)TheShowStealer69 Wrote: can you change the gender of my shiny mudkip to male?

FC: 3497-0979-8028
IGN: Nathan
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:21 PM)TheShowStealer69 Wrote:
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:21 PM)Joushou Wrote:

FC: 3497-0979-8028
IGN: Nathan

can you also shinify and max out ivs for treeko and torchic for me?
Yes I can. Please avoid double posting.