Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] [Closed] Taking Powersaves Requests
Hey so could u get me that awesome shiny bacon yevetal I been wanting that forever I would greatly appreciate it
(Nov 15, 2014, 08:43 AM)Pokeballing505 Wrote: Hey so could u get me that awesome shiny bacon yevetal I been wanting that forever I would greatly appreciate it

I can't gen Pokemon and even if I had a Yvetal I don't clone my Pokemon for others. I use Powersaves specifically to modify Pokemon for people who don't have the means to do so themselves. It's also unfortunate but the game will not allow the trading of certain shiny Pokemon such as Yvetal because they cannot yet be obtained through legal means. The only way to currently have one is to use Powersaves on your own cartridge physically. Sorry that I cannot help you inthis instance.
(Nov 6, 2014, 03:41 PM)Joushou Wrote: Welcome Muppets.

I just got my Powersaves Pro and I'm going to be taking requests from members that need Powersaves services. I'll try to get these requests done quickly but know that my availability is always changing. With that out of the way here is what I need in order to make things go faster:
  • The Powersaves modification(s) you are requesting (gender change, IV modifications, cloning, etc...)
    • Shinifying will make the game think that you are not the OT of the Pokemon.  
    • I will only grant 3 services at a time so I can help more people (1 clone = 1 service).
  • Your In-Game Name
  • Patience
I will never keep clones of your Pokemon without asking and I will never ask for anything in return for this service. I hope I can help out some of those in the community who don't have access to but want to use Powersaves.

My FC is to the left under my avatar and trades will come from 'Raul' in-game.

i need hoppa & Volcanion and mega latios FC:010417114128 :D
(Nov 15, 2014, 10:44 AM)pokemonplayer11 Wrote:
(Nov 6, 2014, 03:41 PM)Joushou Wrote: Welcome Muppets.

I just got my Powersaves Pro and I'm going to be taking requests from members that need Powersaves services. I'll try to get these requests done quickly but know that my availability is always changing. With that out of the way here is what I need in order to make things go faster:
  • The Powersaves modification(s) you are requesting (gender change, IV modifications, cloning, etc...)

• Shinifying will make the game think that you are not the OT of the Pokemon.  
    • I will only grant 3 services at a time so I can help more people (1 clone = 1 service).
  • Your In-Game Name
  • Patience
I will never keep clones of your Pokemon without asking and I will never ask for anything in return for this service. I hope I can help out some of those in the community who don't have access to but want to use Powersaves.

My FC is to the left under my avatar and trades will come from 'Raul' in-game.

i need hoppa & Volcanion and mega latios FC:010417114128 :D

No. I do not gen or get Pokemon for people and you cannot trade those items/Pokemon.
Due to the amount of requests I have received asking for unreasonable services I have edited the opening post with a full description of what I will and will use Powersaves for.
Hello! I know it says you cannot change the ability outsite of ability capsule, but thats pretty much what I need, an ability capsule and its taking me FOREVER to win battle points, I was wondering if I could request that service for my seadra please? :D
(Nov 15, 2014, 11:30 AM)erickab24 Wrote: Hello! I know it says you cannot change the ability outsite of ability capsule, but thats pretty much what I need, an ability capsule and its taking me FOREVER to win battle points, I was wondering if I could request that service for my seadra please? :D

For sure I can do that.
(Nov 15, 2014, 12:34 PM)Joushou Wrote:
(Nov 15, 2014, 11:30 AM)erickab24 Wrote: Hello! I know it says you cannot change the ability outsite of ability capsule, but thats pretty much what I need, an ability capsule and its taking me FOREVER to win battle points, I was wondering if I could request that service for my seadra please? :D

For sure I can do that.

THANK YOU!!
Could you make the ivs 31, and change the ball to a luxury ball for my latias that i caught in my sapphire version.
FC: 0963-0675-1974
ign: Wyatt
I have just one request(if it is possible); I want my event Diancie to be a Naive nature and have perfect IVs, infected with pokerus, and holding an ability capsule.

FC: 2938-6441-8618
IGN:Caleb