Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Offering Pokegen services
(Jan 5, 2015, 01:37 PM)Ezreal Wrote: I added you, ready to trade now

Awesome! thanks
Make sure you guys and gals are giving rep for these awesome giveaways!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Jan 1, 2015, 03:04 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote: Hi there! I'm a somewhat well known pokegenner on tumblr and after finding out about TJF I thought i'd bring my services over here! I will gen the odd couple of pokemon for free, but i usually accept battle items.

I have email PM alerts turned on so I am likely to respond quickly to any requests, however I am much more likely to respond to tumblr messages.
(Not sure on what the ruling on direct links are, I couldnt find anything in the rules disallowing it, but I'm gonna refrain just in case, so ill share my tumblr in PMs)

I will Pokegen any gen 5 legal pokemon (I have to create them using a online editor, and it isnt compatible with gen 6 yet unfortunately) and they are fully customizable EG Shiny, Pokeball type, Nickname, OT and ID number.

I will NOT pokegen any unreleased pokemon such as Contrary Serperior (Yes, i know its coming january) or pokemon with illegal abilities/moves, for example Solar power   Swampert with Judgement. Also won't gen any pokemon that require Defog. For some reason certain DW pokemona ren't working (DW Landorus for example) so I'll let you know if any of your order is an issue.

If you wish to contact, either reply here, send a PM or contact me on twitch @ ImAWizrdYT

I hope to hear from you guys soon!

E1:No more free dittos, taking up resources I could be using elsewhere

E2:Google Docs Spreadsheet - Spreadsheet to show current orders/completed orders. If you aren't on here I haven't seen your message or post yet, and i will update with each completed order. dont forget to check this as i update everyday before I go to sleep.

I AM CURRENTLY ASLEEP, I WILL CHECK POSTS AT AROUND 5PM GMT+0, SO EITHER SEND ME A PM OR POST HERE

TAKING ORDERS AGAIN, EVERYTHING IN SPREADSHEET THAT HAS A RED COMMENT WILL BE REMOVED AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT GMT+0

Almost got everything I need, orders will probably require competitive gen 6 trades by 7/1/2015
Hey, I was wondering if you could Gen a Shiny Mew for me? That'd be great, also could you please Gen a Shiny Meowth? Thanks! My IGN is Ethan. And my FC is under my Username. ThanksSmile I really don't have any battle items for trade but if I have to trade you something, then I'll try to.
And they don't have to have any certain moves. And if you could get the Mew to be Level 1, that would also be nice.
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:30 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 09:59 PM)RagnoroX Wrote: i can give you an item but i dont know what i would give you :| probably lucky egg
so with that said could i have a japanese 6 IV ditto?

Lucky egg doesn't have a competitive use, I'm currently accepting battle items so I get in with that before I change it

al the way at post 105, i guess i can trade you like luminous moss or something the like(i may resort to actually getting the points for a life orb for trade)

and prob change the trade, i got my poke at a giveaway

so new request:
milotic
shiny
as close to perfect IVs as possible in everything except attack, but try to keep attack decent
EVS:dont matter right now, i will do them myself
moves:
scald
ice beam
icy wind
dragon tail

and thanks in advance :D
oh and sorry ill alos get another item 4 u 4 the ditto, didnt know you already had it ready Blush
sorry

and wats da IGN
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:18 PM)Chewy_The_Dog Wrote: Hey, I was wondering if you could Gen a Shiny Mew for me? That'd be great, also could you please Gen a Shiny Meowth? Thanks! My IGN is Ethan. And my FC is under my Username. ThanksSmile I really don't have any battle items for trade but if I have to trade you something, then I'll try to.
And they don't have to have any certain moves. And if you could get the Mew to be Level 1, that would also be nice.

Unless there is an event for a level 1 Mew I cant get it through bank. If you still want it and don't mind it being lv100 send an order sheet into my PMs, the format is listed on a previous comment (^:
(Jan 5, 2015, 04:54 PM)RagnoroX Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:30 AM)ImAWizrd Wrote:
(Jan 4, 2015, 09:59 PM)RagnoroX Wrote: i can give you an item but i dont know what i would give you :| probably lucky egg
so with that said could i have a japanese 6 IV ditto?

Lucky egg doesn't have a competitive use, I'm currently accepting battle items so I get in with that before I change it

al the way at post 105, i guess i can trade you like luminous moss or something the like(i may resort to actually getting the points for a life orb for trade)

and prob change the trade, i got my poke at a giveaway
so new request:
milotic
shiny
as close to perfect IVs as possible in everything except attack, but try to keep attack decent
EVS:dont matter right now, i will do them myself
moves:
scald
ice beam
icy wind
dragon tail

and thanks in advance :D

Sure this is fine, ill accept a life orb and leftovers/assault vest. If this okay then please submit an order sheet through PM and ill add you to the sheet when I get home. IGN is Gengar
Still around for trades! You guys have just over 6 hours before I Wonder Trade any orders that haven't been collected!
Hey man Ive been trying so hard to get my order done from other people but they back out last minute. I want a Bold HA Eevee in a Dream Ball. (Preferably 6IV) I can trade you leftovers, or Assault Vest.