Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokémon Rainbow to be released this fall?
Thumbs Up 
So I came across an interesting article on pokejungle claiming that based on leaked documents from Nintendo, a game currently titled Pokémon Rainbow is slated for release this fall. The article states that at this point it's speculation but that the source who leaked the information has been credible in the past. What do you all think?

http://pokejungle.net/2016/02/22/rumor-p...this-fall/

Seeing as how it's the 20th anniversary for Pokémon, releasing a game called Pokémon Rainbow makes sense. Think of all the colors they've released over the years. Also, take into consideration the image that the Pokémon Company released of that timeline that showed all the main series games with 2016 having a question mark by it. They also stated in an interview recently that they have BIG news coming. All of this is starting to lead me to believe that this game is going to be much more than just a Pokémon Z that many are anticipating.
i must agree,and i cant agree more that a pokemon rainbow would make sence.i mean,there are the primary colors,secondry colors so it could be in a fuotiore pair of games,like pokemon rainbow and raincloud.we can only imagion what will happen,but i hope ita rainbow and raincloud cus it sounds cool Smile
I've always heard rumors from people wanting a main series Pokemon game to incooperate all the regions into one which has yet to happen. Such a game that size will take a couple of years to develop until it's read to be presented for a console release. If Pokemon were to have all the regions into one game, not sure if the 3DS can process this or we have to wait until the eventual NX release.

Either way I still think we'll get a new Pokemon game in the fall of this year but as massive as "rainbow".
(Feb 22, 2016, 09:09 AM)Black117 Wrote: I've always heard rumors from people wanting a main series Pokemon game to incooperate all the regions into one which has yet to happen. Such a game that size will take a couple of years to develop until it's read to be presented for a console release. If Pokemon were to have all the regions into one game, not sure if the 3DS can process this or we have to wait until the eventual NX release.

Either way I still think we'll get a new Pokemon game in the fall of this year but as massive as "rainbow".

Another rumor that's been going around is that whatever game they release is going to have an expanded Kalos region with 70 new Pokémon. With the introduction of Magearna (spelling?) I think that we'll be getting some more new Pokémon.
I could see Pokemon Rainbow being a Silver/Gold style game with all of the regions from the past combined into one game. If it's actually named rainbow, wouldn't that make sense? A combination of colors, combination of regions... Personally I'd love that, I think that'd be the best way to celebrate 20 years
(Feb 22, 2016, 09:09 AM)Black117 Wrote: I've always heard rumors from people wanting a main series Pokemon game to incooperate all the regions into one which has yet to happen. Such a game that size will take a couple of years to develop until it's read to be presented for a console release. If Pokemon were to have all the regions into one game, not sure if the 3DS can process this or we have to wait until the eventual NX release.

Having all of the regions in one game isn't a matter of the 3DS being able to process it all, it's more of a matter of storage. Since the 3DS can download content, there are definitely ways Nintendo can accomplish this.
Apart from RBY, BW, BW2, and XY, all the poke games have been named after various minerals... If this is a true thing I'm sure the rainbow title is a place holder.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Feb 22, 2016, 10:16 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Apart from RBY, BW, BW2, and XY, all the poke games have been named after various minerals... If this is a true thing I'm sure the rainbow title is a place holder.

If this was a game with all the regions, it would make sense as an internal code name wouldn't it?
(Feb 22, 2016, 10:20 AM)blobz315 Wrote:
(Feb 22, 2016, 10:16 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Apart from RBY, BW, BW2, and XY, all the poke games have been named after various minerals... If this is a true thing I'm sure the rainbow title is a place holder.

If this was a game with all the regions, it would make sense as an internal code name wouldn't it?

Rainbow could be a place holder. They can call it whatever they want, I just want a new main series game!
Goodness! Now I'm so hype!!!!

Stupid question, feel free to insult me before you answer, when is fall? I don't have 4 seasons where i live
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?