Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Poke'Strange ~
(May 21, 2015, 09:01 AM)naitre Wrote:
(May 21, 2015, 08:55 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: Wailord and Skitty... *shudders*

But they're so cute together. Rolleyes

I worry about you sometimes....

Anyway, my strange thing is that when Paras evolves, does the parasitic mushrooms take control? which is why Parasect has blank eyes? Because there is an actually parasite that does this called "Ophiocordyceps unilateralis" which takes control of ants. Also for any of you who has played The Last of Us, I'm pretty sure that's what the fungus in the game is based off
There's also alot of weird pokemon dex entries like how Drifloon and Drifblim try to "It tugs on the hands of children to steal them away. However, it gets pulled around instead" theres a whole little theory that was created on this
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Sad 
lol you guys are the funniest. the paras one is interesting too!xD
I remember one strange thing I did as I played Red version, I would try to save up for the 1,000,000 bike and realized -.- it's not possible. Awks~
Thumbs Down 
(May 21, 2015, 10:14 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: Dittos can't breed dittos

ditto probs. ~ how and why :C
@naitre that comic :')
@Eckley That theory is really cool Ö
@naitre again: In all honesty the sprite alone of those "Fairy Girls" already creeps me out... like I'm just chilling in my bed playing some pokémon before sleeping and then those fairy girls come along with their creepy sprites and quotes. Just no. Please no.

As for another thing that kind of freaks me out:
Food. Pokémon are food. We're eating our friends? Or are we just eating tofu-ish lookalike food?
Also that one story about how slowpoke's tails are getting cut off to be served as a delicacy...
This game has some messed up things Smile
(Hypno) "Hypno is able to put people to sleep. It can then sense the dreams the victim is having, so it knows what kind of dream it would be eating. It is known to reside away from humans and on less traveled roads. If anyone comes by, Hypno will hypnotize them and eat their dreams. While it awaits its prey, it polishes its pendulum."
Everything involving the daycare is creepy, but I did notice something interesting. The daycare in XY is conspicuously next to a major river. The two in ORAS are also next to prominent bodies of water. Now consider that releasing hordes of newly hatched bad IV/nature Pokemon is literally the Pokemon equivalent of drowning sacks of puppies in a river.....and that you're "releasing" all these Pokemon next to a river or ocean (on an island where there is no "wild" to release them into). Probably not a coincidence.

In the ORAS Buzznav when the reporter cheerfully says a Pokemon "looks so happy going into the ball". I just find that disturbing on so many levels. I never had any qualms about enslaving little monsters against their will after beating them within an inch of their life, but to be that cheerful about it and act like the mon loves it...that's just creepy.
(May 23, 2015, 08:15 PM)sidewinderl Wrote: Everything involving the daycare is creepy, but I did notice something interesting.  The daycare in XY is conspicuously next to a major river.  The two in ORAS are also next to prominent bodies of water.  Now consider that releasing hordes of newly hatched bad IV/nature Pokemon is literally the Pokemon equivalent of drowning sacks of puppies in a river.....and that you're "releasing" all these Pokemon next to a river or ocean (on an island where there is no "wild" to release them into).  Probably not a coincidence.

In the ORAS Buzznav when the reporter cheerfully says a Pokemon "looks so happy going into the ball".  I just find that disturbing on so many levels.  I never had any qualms about enslaving little monsters against their will after beating them within an inch of their life, but to be that cheerful about it and act like the mon loves it...that's just creepy.
Releasing millions of Wilmer into the ocean Kappa

I still think the nurse joy saying I hope to see you soon (or something in that fashion) was creepy it's like she wants your Pokemon to get hurt, healing Pokemon is some type of addiction
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Wailmer got a brand new pair of cement shoes for his birthday. Wink
(May 23, 2015, 08:29 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(May 23, 2015, 08:15 PM)sidewinderl Wrote: Everything involving the daycare is creepy, but I did notice something interesting.  The daycare in XY is conspicuously next to a major river.  The two in ORAS are also next to prominent bodies of water.  Now consider that releasing hordes of newly hatched bad IV/nature Pokemon is literally the Pokemon equivalent of drowning sacks of puppies in a river.....and that you're "releasing" all these Pokemon next to a river or ocean (on an island where there is no "wild" to release them into).  Probably not a coincidence.

In the ORAS Buzznav when the reporter cheerfully says a Pokemon "looks so happy going into the ball".  I just find that disturbing on so many levels.  I never had any qualms about enslaving little monsters against their will after beating them within an inch of their life, but to be that cheerful about it and act like the mon loves it...that's just creepy.
Releasing millions of Wilmer into the ocean Kappa

I still think the nurse joy saying I hope to see you soon (or something in that fashion) was creepy it's like she wants your Pokemon to get hurt, healing Pokemon is some type of addiction

All of these are uber creepy O: the daycare one especially, and yup I've heard of the nurse joy one!!
Star 
Lol @naitre is on it with that Def.

Was remembering something strange about Pokemon. I always thought maybe Pikachu was the only pokemon with Perfect IVs.
I remember Oak saying this one is "special" or something along that line and that he was not supposed to get that one at first.
And as the series continue people always speak of it's power, how it never gives up, and of course Team Rocket always chases after Pikachu.

That Pikachu was OP! ~ Idea