Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Poke'Strange ~
(May 24, 2015, 10:06 PM)SoundOTheSeoul Wrote: Lol @naitre is on it with that Def.

Was remembering something strange about Pokemon. I always thought maybe Pikachu was the only pokemon with Perfect IVs.
I remember Oak saying this one is "special" or something along that line and that he was not supposed to get that one at first.
And as the series continue people always speak of it's power, how it never gives up, and of course Team Rocket always chases after Pikachu.

That Pikachu was OP! ~  Idea
Ash was going to have Clefairy as his partner originally as shown in that one episode where they go watch a movie, I glad they switched to pikachu
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(May 25, 2015, 06:50 AM)Animekid7 Wrote: Ash was going to have Clefairy as his partner originally as shown in that one episode where they go watch a movie, I glad they switched to pikachu

Clefairy o.O I am very glad indeed! Where do you find all this information :P
What I think is creepy is the room in BW2 where 'N' supposedly grew up in, the creepy part is the broken toys and the music box in the background...
(May 25, 2015, 11:34 AM)CyberpulsexD Wrote: What I think is creepy is the room in BW2 where 'N' supposedly grew up in, the creepy part is the broken toys and the music box in the background...

ooh you got a link ~ I haven't seen this (haven't played) lol
@AnimeKid7 :D If you can link that episode or let us know which one it was that would be real cool.

Also I ran into a theory from a youtube commentor Idk if it is his/hers or someone else's. But it is in regards to Ash's father.

"I have a theory, if you look at a lot of anime people who are related by blood are often referenced by similar names, Look at DBZ for instance; Goku, Gohan, and Goten are all Rice dishes, Bulma means underwear so underwear and trunks..

so in Pokemon you have Ash and Oak, two different types of wood. Maybe Ash's mom was married at one point but had an afar with the professor and the husband knew about it. Ash's mom gave birth to another mans child so he took off.

Not wanting to look like a whore in front of the village, and Professor Oak's reputation on the line they both hid the afar from the village and ash himself letting everyone think that his father took off to chase pokemon.

This would also explain why you see them together whenever ash's mom leaves the village, like that one time they went on a vacation."
-Ian Frost (Youtube)
This one is pretty solid in my opinion~ O_O and it is pretty odd.
Poor prof. oak! you want him to be like that!

I always assumed that ashs dad died in that war, long ago. Which is also the cause why there are nearly no adults around in pokemon world.
(May 27, 2015, 11:57 AM)SoundOTheSeoul Wrote: @AnimeKid7 :D If you can link that episode or let us know which one it was that would be real cool.

Also I ran into a theory from a youtube commentor Idk if it is his/hers or someone else's. But it is in regards to Ash's father.

"I have a theory, if you look at a lot of anime people who are related by blood are often referenced by similar names, Look at DBZ for instance; Goku, Gohan, and Goten are all Rice dishes, Bulma means underwear so underwear and trunks..

so in Pokemon you have Ash and Oak, two different types of wood. Maybe Ash's mom was married at one point but had an afar with the professor and the husband knew about it. Ash's mom gave birth to another mans child so he took off.

Not wanting to look like a whore in front of the village, and Professor Oak's reputation on the line they both hid the afar from the village and ash himself letting everyone think that his father took off to chase pokemon.

This would also explain why you see them together whenever ash's mom leaves the village, like that one time they went on a vacation."
-Ian Frost (Youtube)
This one is pretty solid in my opinion~ O_O and it is pretty odd.
After a little while i finally found it, it was episode 362 called "Lights, Camerupt, Action" ash has some sort of flashback of watching a movie as a child and in the movie it shows normal ash walking with Pikachu and Clefairy, this is alluding to how Ash was originaly suppost to have a Clefairy like red does in the manga.
Heres in short clip on YT that has that part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw6XIjJ-13E, that clefairy even is drawn in the same style as red's clefairy
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Tongue 
@Asyla lol I don't want it to be that way xD in regards to Ash's father or any of the Professors acting strange.
But this one is kinda of interesting.

@AnimeKid7 wow :D thanks for the link. I've never seen this theory so something kinda new that gave me a brain fart today. lol Poke'Strange indeed.
in XY, there is a NPC saying: "Wow amazing! Onix is soooo big! Riding on Onix would be so much fun"

+ that couple in a HeartGold SoulSilver using Onix + Cloyster in a double battle

if you know what i mean KappaHD
(May 28, 2015, 12:11 PM)Apo Wrote: in XY, there is a NPC saying: "Wow amazing! Onix is soooo big! Riding on Onix would be so much fun"

+ that couple in a HeartGold SoulSilver using Onix + Cloyster in a double battle

if you know what i mean  KappaHD

huehuehuehuehuehue

You guys really have good memories.