Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Pokemon Forever association Season 2
(Jan 17, 2016, 12:13 PM)Justin Wrote: Keep me in the loop @Squeab I want to help promote the league.

Yes sir Satan
[Image: Lfpot3B.jpg]
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Jan 17, 2016, 12:13 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:42 AM)squeab Wrote: This is a thread from October. The league is currently in it's last week and currently not looking for new members. We will, however, be having a third season in the coming months. We will post another thread then when we are looking to get more members.

Keep me in the loop @Squeab I want to help promote the league.

Lol Justin thinks Squeab is in the loop
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Alright normally I don't like "bumping" old threads but this is an exception. Here are the results of the first regular season of PFA with results from the first round of playoffs. This shared google spreadsheet has the information of all the team matches, differentials, individual teams, schedule, awards, rules, and finally playoff information.

PFA Season 2 Records

As of right now, the Indianapolis Jolts (Mudkiplegend) will battle the Mesa Macargos (GingerxPug) and the South Bend Skarmory (ElMiguelVGC) face the LA Nidokings (me) in the semis. The finals will be a best of three match so we'll post battle codes of it soon. Going back to the spreadsheet, this idea was based on the one that another Counter Team League (the MPL) made to organize their information sufficiently. Mudkip, Squeab, and myself have all worked and maintain this thread to keep it up to date on info so I have to thank them and all the other guys in the league as well. Next season we'll work on better organizing the league so it can be at least comparable to the others though at the end of day, this is for fun.
When is season 3? I'd like to join in when it starts, so keep me updated if possible please Smile
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
S3 is starting soon! I believe that the S3 Draft is going to be on the 12th or something so there are no more spaces Sad I'll see if I can link the post :]

EDIT: Can't find it :l
it's 2022 and we livin
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-ORAS-Po...n-season-3

Currently we have all our spots full and the draft has been moved to a tentative date of February 19th. After that we'll let one week pass for all the players to get their teams together, and then the 15-Week regular season will begin. I'd gladly post any battle codes for anyone to see here in this thread but they will likely be gone after the following week. Here's the information on all our stuff down below (there are multiple tabs in the google spreadsheet so just navigate with arrows):

Season 3 Pokemon Listing and Draft

Season 3 PFA Records

Season 3 Individual Team Stats
(Feb 10, 2016, 07:02 AM)Black117 Wrote: http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-ORAS-Po...n-season-3

Currently we have all our spots full and the draft has been moved to a tentative date of February 19th. After that we'll let one week pass for all the players to get their teams together, and then the 15-Week regular season will begin. I'd gladly post any battle codes for anyone to see here in this thread but they will likely be gone after the following week. Here's the information on all our stuff down below (there are multiple tabs in the google spreadsheet so just navigate with arrows):

Season 3 Pokemon Listing and Draft

Season 3 PFA Records

Season 3 Individual Team Stats

Then I suppose ill join in on season 4 :V
Formerly Sir Absol

Genning/Powersave Expert            #SylveonIsOP
Can I join? 
my team will be The Arizonia Blazikens
This post is several months old. Please read everything before making posts. Season 4 will start some time in.... June/July? We'll make a post then.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Team name: the Salem slowpokes