Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Powersave?
Is it possible to change a pokemon's name with powersave if you got it from a trade? If it is will someone with powersave please change some names of a few of my pokemon??? Smile If anyone is willing to do this for me I will give you a shiny jirachi, and a regular darkrai!!
bump!
I'm pretty sure you can change names with Powersave, unfortunately I can't help you with that since I don't have ps Sad
(Feb 9, 2015, 03:23 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: I'm pretty sure you can change names with Powersave, unfortunately I can't help you with that since I don't have ps Sad

darn!! Sad thank you for letting me know though Smile
I just had a look on the powersave website and it appears they've added a code to rename Pokemon, but for some reason it's under the "Shiny Pokemon" section, so I'm not entirely sure how it works
(Feb 9, 2015, 03:26 PM)Eckley Wrote: I just had a look on the powersave website and it appears they've added a code to rename Pokemon, but for some reason it's under the "Shiny Pokemon" section, so I'm not entirely sure how it works

do you have a powersave??
Yeah, I'm gonna test the code out now, and I'll let you know if I can do it
(Feb 9, 2015, 03:30 PM)Eckley Wrote: Yeah, I'm gonna test the code out now, and I'll let you know if I can do it

okay!
Ok I've just tested it.

This is how the code works - It changes the original trainer ID to my trainer ID, which will then let me rename it. So if you don't mind having my trainer ID, I can do it for you :D (Basically it changes the pokemon as if I caught it myself)
the
(Feb 9, 2015, 03:38 PM)Eckley Wrote: Ok I've just tested it.

This is how the code works - It changes the original trainer ID to my trainer ID, which will then let me rename it. So if you don't mind having my trainer ID, I can do it for you :D (Basically it changes the pokemon as if I caught it myself)

yes that is perfectly ok! the 4 pokemon i'm giving you i just want them to have their original names back instead of the nicknames Smile my friend code is 1435-6473-6156 and my IGN is Krysten!