Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] New Team
Hey guys, first time actually making a team for some online doubles. Rate my team pls

Spinda @ choice scarf
Contrary
Jolly natured
EV spread: 252 HP, 252 Spe, 4 Def
-Skill Swap
-Teeter Dance
-Fake Tears
-Copycat

Arcanine @ Leftovers
Intimidate
Bold natured
EV Spread: 252HP, 100 Def, 156 SpD
-Close Combat
-Overheat
-Fire Blitz
-Thunder Fang

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Huge Power
Adamant Natured
EV Spread: 244HP, 252 Att, 12 Spe
-Belly Drum
-Aqua Jet
-Play Rough
-Return

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Blaze
Modest Natured
EV Spread: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
-Solar Beam
-Protect
-Flamethrower
-Will-o-wisp

Crobat @ focus band
Infiltrator
Jolly Natured
EV Spread: 252 Att, 252 Spe, 4 Hp
-Brave Bird
-Defog
-Cross Poison
-Confuse Ray

Sableye @ Lum Berry
Prankster
Calm Nature
EV Spread: 252Hp, 156 Def, 100 SpD
-Will-o-Wisp
-Toxic
-Taunt
-Foul Play
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
Hello there! I don't know much about doubles but I guess it's not much different than VGC so let's see :D

- First of all: I should swap Spinda out for something that can take care of your electric/rock weakness. His strategy is very risky and doesn't work out the way you want it to work most of the time. I would recommend Bisharp so you also will have a fairy killer on your team.

- Try running overheat OR heatwave over flamethrower on Charizard Y

- Locking yourself into Defog or Confuse Ray with the choice band on Crobat doesn't seem like the best choice. I would switch one of those moves out for U-turn

- Try to run recover on your Sableye instead of WoW since you already learned your Charizard that. Prankster recover can be nasty and really annoying.
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

Hey there i've played some doubles and it is pretty similar to vgc except hazards are sometimes used and obviously you are using all 6 pokemon, i would recommend putting protect on a couple more pokemon as it is always good in doubles, focus band isn't really used on crobat i would change that but i'm not sure what to i've never used it maybe black sludge?, also i would have some form of speed control e.g. tailwind or icy wind as this isn't the fastest team and lots of people will be using there own tailwind (I would put tailwind on crobat) hope this helps Smile oh and when you've finished i'd be happy to battle you to help you to test the team Smile
I would not recommend the Contrary Arcanine strategy seeing as how Taunt shuts down the Spinda and even further than that, a scarfed Spinda gets out-sped by a lot of threats and gets OHKOd by a talonflame 75% of the time. Run Arcanine with Extreme Speed, Overheat, Helping Hand and Protect and replace Spinda with a reliable physical attacker.

Switch Defog for Haze or Tailwind on Crobat, Taunt for Confuse Ray and switch the ability to Inner Focus. Held item should be Black Sludge as well.

Give Sableye a Mental Herb and change out Toxic for Recover.

And finally the EV spread for Charizard should be redone to achieve more bulk because its in a lower speed tier than a good amount of common threats :P
[Insert signature here]