Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 Def / Even Spe
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Ice]

The main star of this team. Pretty standard Mega Cam set.

NOTE: I need a new Speed IV since 0 make HP electric

Cresselia @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 236 HP / 204 Def / 68 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Psyshock
- Safeguard
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam

The main trick room setter. picked mental herb to make sure i can get trick room up in case of taunt. I picked safeguard to avoid thunder waves and other status.

Scrafty @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch

Imtimidater, Fake out user, and out main physical attacker.

Ferrothorn @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Gyro Ball
- Protect

Main Defensive wall. just a annoying set, to hid behind a sub, while getting leech seed recovery. Also helps with some primary weakness on the team in Water, Grass, and Fairy

Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 64 SpA / 148 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Main Sp. Def wall but can dish out some damage since I don't have a lot of sp. attackers.

Stoutland @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 200 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Crunch
- Ice Fang
- Protect
- Helping Hand

I picked stoutland since i needed a second intimidater, and looking at it it can be a good support with helping hand. EV are done so he can live a Hyper voice or draco form mega mence with about half.

Just a trick room team I have tried to make. There is a dominate fighting weakness I do see that [:P]
Just take Ferrothorn out for Amoonguss. It resists Fighting plus it has redirection and Spore which is nice. Its Regenerator ability also keeps it around much longer making it an even bigger pest.

Make the EV spreads a bit more diverse instead of going for 252/252 EV spreads. These spreads don't function very well in VGC.

Replace Safeguard for Helping Hand on your Cresselia. Most of your team composes of special attackers so burns won't be a problem, Toxic stall isn't present in VGC and paralysis won't be much of an issue since you are a Trick Room team. Also just run Sitrus Berry. If you can't set up Trick Room just switch out and come back in. It's more important to preserve your setter so consider it.

LO Scrafty doesn't make much sense. It has a low attack stat but great defenses. I recommend running Lum Berry to counter status moves and things like Dark Void. Try testing out Super Fang on Scrafty over Ice Punch. Basically what this does is put Pokemon to 50% which triggers their Sitrus Berry if they have one. Also it allows Camerupt to pick up on more kills.

The move choices on Stoutland are a bit weak also you should run a STAB move like Return or Facade for some more damage.

Not a bad team but the team lacks a bit in the offensive department seeing as how if you remove Camerupt, the team will have problems keeping up with other hyper offensive Pokemon.
[Insert signature here]
I agree with the amoongus addition. Some of the most successful trick room teams include both fake out and re direction options to ensure trick room gets up consistently
#TeamForum

I think your team needs a bit more firepower so it can better operate under Trick Room. Amoonguss can buy your Mega Camerupt time as well as redirect attacks away from it and Cresselia who can hopefully get off Trick Room with Rage Powder. I think you should replace Rotom-W with Gastrodon since it will force Rain teams to target down Gastrodon and its teammates without their rain boosted moves. Gastrodon also helps prevent Mega Camerupt from taking unnessary Water hits. Honestly Scratfy is a great Intimidate spreader already so Stoutland doesn't contribute to the team too much. The best replacement is Sylveon since it has access to Helping Hand to boost the power of its teammates, an incredible spread move in Hyper Voice, which pairs well with the Heat Waves from Mega Camerupt. If you really need another "intimidate", Sylveon has access to Screens (Reflect and Light Screen) to bolster the defenses your team.
thanks everyone for the suggestion ^^