Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking For Team-building Partners (will help out with teams)
Hello guys! I have somewhat of a request from you guys...or anyone who has tenured here.

I decided to ask for help from others here in the forums regarding teambuilding in VGC for some upcoming future tourneys and maybe some events I might go for the latest vgc 2016 season. To be honest, I've been teambuilding and theorymoning by myself into recent so I felt its a better idea to have group teambuilding against recent trends in the VGC meta. That's why I'm posting this notice. Now this doesn't mean I'm asking for taking EVERYONE's input please since I'm going to be either here (the forums), the replay, or at skype (tenure only) if I really feel like giving that out. What I mean by tenure, its people from the community I know so don't get too upset. Really looking forward in engaging and even helping out others here as well.

I will help give my input regarding certain teams anyone shows me so I'm not limiting this to myself btw.
I'm down for this. I'd like to think I'm sort of okay-ish maybe. Also naitre and I live in the same house, so you kinda get a 2 for 1 deal. If you'll accept us.

I-If not, I-I have other skills...

[Image: tumblr_mxbarjGYjI1swrgpwo1_400.gif]
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Yeah I try to join the teambuilding streams you two hold every once in awhile so I can give out my input. Btw I'm sorta new to these skype calls so if I do anything stupid on skype....yeah I'm a newb. I'm looking forward working with people like you two.
Sounds like it's gonna be a lot of fun! and don't worry, I used to suck so hard at skype stuff.

We can't wait. [:
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
ill help out but im a scrub who doesnt know anything so good luck with that Kappa. But on the real tho ill help out with whatever you need dude
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
Count me in man :]
[Insert signature here]
Thank you everyone for your assistance. I doing this so I can build the competitive pokemon community here so that we can have exciting battles and overall better players who understand the doubles metagame (well until Pokemon changes the format of course). After like battling and utilizing different type of team play-styles from VGC 2015 or Battle Spot Doubles, I want to share what I have at least know with all of you so you guys have a bit more confidence with double battling. Yes I still have a ton to learn, but then again we all do, so to me its an even playing field. I'll try to figure out and arrange the times when I'm available in the coming days via pms.

Honestly please don't take this too seriously since the VGC season is practically over with Worlds coming out this upcoming two weeks but I at least want to start out somewhere with this idea.
I may not be the best team builder but I can't always help Improve the team in someway, i feel my team building skills are getting better, and this will help :P even if it's finding that one oddball Pokemon Kappa
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I'll help.

What's that? You don't need me?

k, let me crawl back into my hole
[Image: going_away_slow.gif]
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/double...-253031150

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/double...-253034630

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/double...-253039081

Allow this to be my application. I'm basically a pro. Kappa

But in all seriousness, I'd be happy to help here. I'm sure we could all benefit from working together on teambuilding. While I at least like to consider myself a smart battler, my actual teambuilding could use all the help it can get.

I'm looking forward to working with everyone! :D