Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Full odds Shinymon
Yo guys what's up? Today, I, that one hunter, have a quick question for you.

Who was your first, (if any) full odds shiny?

For me, my first F-O Shiny was a Drowzee in HeartGold.

A full odds shiny Pokémon is a Shiny Pokémon found WITHOUT and kind of chain or encounter boosting methods.

i.e. The first encounter of a fishing battle is classed as full odds, whereas the second isn't.
.I found a shiny geodude in a horde when looking for something else in terminus cave. lets just say earthquake was not my freind

I technacaly was 5x odds because of hordes, and I didn't catch it, but I didn't try/ have shiny charm.
(Aug 27, 2016, 05:12 PM)boazisg Wrote: Geodude? Nice.
So by the sounds of it, you killed it? If so, damn, that does suck.
A Throh in pokemon white. I didnt catch it though because I couldn't tell it was shiny. :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
my full odds first was a qwilfish Smile
(Aug 27, 2016, 05:08 PM)That_One_Hunter Wrote: mine was a roggenrola in the first cave that is by the day care in white version. one day I got bored and erased my file. i spent a week in that cave looking for that purple rock. Sad 
My first shiny in full odds didn't came until Y, when I got a shiny Wurmple. It was barely my 10th Pokemon encounter of the game, and the first Wurmple I encountered, so it was really shocking for me. I still have the shiny Beautifly even when I've never used it.
My first shiny was a tentacool in ORAS while fishing for a rare one and I had no idea of what a shiny was, so I caught it because it looked cool and then I found out it was a shiny

My first full odds shiny was a shiny octillery when I was about to start chain fishing and I got it on the 1st go
My first full odd shiny was Meditite and the second one was a different Medicham (which I still have)
my first full odd shiny was a shiny budew in pokemon pearl in eterna forest. i wanted to catch it, but that chansey killed it. was very sad afterwards but now i have a shiny roserade in pokemon omega ruby Smile