Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] pokegen for me (files are already made by me !)
Hi everyone,Would someone like to pokegen 7 pokemon for Sun and Moon ?I have already designed the pkhex files the way I want them. I can = transfer this files to you on your email, you can put them in your DS and then trade with me.Please help ! Thanks !FC: 3196-7335-5445
i have a bidoof if you want

what's a pokergen?
it has no egg moves tho

and no IVs ... BUT its EV trained 252 SpA 252 Atk 4 Spd

wait what's a pikhex? Is that what pikipeck evoles into?? Sorry man I dont have one for ya ;-;
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
it knows Tackle i think, i can check if you want

Is pokegen something that is not used on this forums. If not please point me to the right direction and don't try to be a smart alec about it , with nonsense reply
(Dec 29, 2016, 02:52 PM)Honey_Clover Wrote: Is pokegen something that is not used on this forums. If not please point me to the right direction and don't try to be a smart *** about it , with nonsense reply

wow how r00d
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Hey man, i was just trying to help out :L Sorry for not having a pikhex readily available
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?