Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Ramble-y greetings!
Rainbow 
Hello everyone!

So, I'm very shy & timid about forums so it took me basically months to make an account here. The last Pokémon forum I was a part of got unexpectedly shut down, so it left me kind of hanging. I am a very talkative person, but shy at the same time. Do you see my problem?

Anyhow, I'm a Finnish 24-year-old Poké-enthusiast and a student. You can call me ShinyLuigi. I have a ridiculous crush on Professor Oak... I'm no longer even ashamed to admit that. I've played the game since Yellow and good-ol' Game Boy Color. Before I even knew almost any English, I completed the game multiple times. A few times I also completed the Red version in Spanish. I don't speak any Spanish at all.

Only this year have I gotten into competitive playing, and for about a year I've also been shiny hunting in BW/BW2 as well as in the sixth gen games. I also LOVE to breed Pokémon, shinies and competitive. In competitive play, VGC is my favourite format. I'm very enthusiastic, but Battle Spot terrifies me a bit. I have a lot of work to do in building my link battle confidence. Although, living in Finland, I have no means of attending any official Play Pokémon -events. Closest ones are held I believe in Germany, and I speak no German and don't have the financial means to travel there.

Other games I love are the Ace Attorney (haven't played all the games though) and the Rayman franchises. I tend to surround myself with people who love video games, and I was raised playing the SNES and Nintendo 64.

I'd love to battle more people and be able to discuss the battles afterwards, also to have best-of-three battles with people. Shiny hunting is also something I could provide help or words of advice for I suppose... Whatever I end up doing here, I'm really looking forward to joining the discussions on this forum!
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy it here :]
Welcome to the site
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
welcome, you've come to the right place as the people here are very kind and welcoming =)
Welcome aboard!
I see what you mean. I'm also very talkative but too shy/socially anxious to post as much as I'd like.
Anyway, I'm also a breeder, and I also love the Ace Attorney games. I also can't speak German
I hope we'll be good friends! Heart
Welcome :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Thanks everyone! I can tell you I'm already enjoying my stay. Heart