Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] HA Outlet: The Premier Hidden Ability Shop! ~ New FC!! For Returning Customers ~
(Jul 19, 2017, 07:25 PM)wartty Wrote: @Reis absolutely :D anything else you need?

No, thats all ^_^
(Jul 19, 2017, 06:13 PM)wartty Wrote: @memits14 sorry I don't have them ready and I'm sorta getting dinner ready could and hour or two work?

yup, its fine. Thank you Smile i added your FC
@memits14 I'm online now Smile @Reis would you mind if I did this over gts since you only need the one?
(Jul 19, 2017, 08:07 PM)wartty Wrote: @memits14 I'm online now Smile @Reis would you mind if I did this over gts since you only need the one?

Thank you very much Smile +Rep to you
(Jul 19, 2017, 08:07 PM)wartty Wrote: @memits14 I'm online now Smile @Reis would you mind if I did this over gts since you only need the one?

Whatever is easy for you
just tell me when you're ready, I might have to put it up tommorow, so if you don't hear from me than I probably went to sleep
tell me when you're ready
@Reis sorry I keep trying to catch you online but it seems like i just missed you again :\ when would be a good time to catch you? im on pst
(Jul 21, 2017, 07:55 AM)wartty Wrote: @Reis sorry I keep trying to catch you online but it seems like i just missed you again :\ when would be a good time to catch you? im on pst

oh i am online right now, i should be on untill like 11:00 PM EST
DAM NIT IM SORRY I DIDNT SEE YOUR POST.... omg im sorry can you @ me next time so I see it? ugh idk btw what would you want me to post the shinx requesting?
@wartty I can give you a pokemon holding a Moon ball in exchange for a HA alolan sandshrew/Sandslash? Preferably an Adamant nature, IV's don't matter as I plan on hyper training it
@Dimmsdale lol isn't breeding for IVs easier then training all the way to lv100 to hyper train? Sorry but that just sounds crazy to me xP unless you mean your shiny breeding and then I understand I suppose, but either way I usually take rare candies for single pokemon if there are two others your interested in I'll gladly take that moon ball from ya Smile